Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BIATBW / Attract women in AM6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

I am currently in stage 5 of Am6. While all the other programmings are good, is it ok if you fix it in the future so that your mother/relative/close siblings do not get attracted to you? Ever since I got home seeing both my parents I have discovered that my mom is acting weird around me these days... She seems to stumble upon her words and flushes her hair quite often especially around me... It's even more awkward when she tries to make solid eye contact and touches me more frequently, considering the fact that she doesn't do that to me very often. I don't like this as I believe that the relationship between mom and son should be as neutral as possible. It makes me quite uncomfortable too. I don't know if anyone else has the same experience as me, so I have written this concern here hoping to get Shannon's attention.

Jake.
you are not comfortable with that because you are not used to this kin of reaction and she's not used to "new you"

give her and yourself some time for adopting to new situation.
My mum last time thought I was about to kiss her whereas I was just saying good morning ... weird but normal if you are sexier. But It doesn't bother me at all they will adjust to it, nothing to worry.