Subliminal Talk

Full Version: biatbw/biatbws ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys what's up i have been thinking of buying either biatbw or the sexually one. At the moment I'm using aos which is great,would the other ones be worth picking up?
The script is available at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/.
Yeah they would be worth picking up depending on your goal and skill at the moment (depending on what is preventing you from getting what you want).
I read in the past that some people got great results with these programs and some not. Since they are very affordable I would try it.
Where does it state whether it is okay to use two subs at omce(one today,the other the next)?and where would the directions be for that?
(06-23-2014, 08:46 AM)espionage304 Wrote: [ -> ]Where does it state whether it is okay to use two subs at omce(one today,the other the next)?and where would the directions be for that?

Espionage, I'm planning on doing AOS and BIATBW when I finish ASC. I was planning on doing one at night and the other during the day, ie equal daily exposure to both.
@ espionage304
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/

@Ricardo
I read somewhere that AOS and BIATBW have conflicting scrips and should not be used together, but on the sales page the testimonial is of somebody who was using them together and had great results. So if you use them, make a journal please. Smile Thanks!
(06-15-2014, 02:22 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I read in the past that some people got great results with these programs and some not. Since they are very affordable I would try it.

I think it depends whether you have chosen the right sub. Its probably not a good idea to choose sex magnet if you're scared of sex or being impotent. From what i've gathered reading these forums is that you need to evaluate yourself honestly and choose a sub that will release or block those things inhibiting you. After that you can dive into the orgies!
(06-23-2014, 09:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2014, 02:22 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I read in the past that some people got great results with these programs and some not. Since they are very affordable I would try it.

I think it depends whether you have chosen the right sub. Its probably not a good idea to choose sex magnet if you're scared of sex or being impotent. From what i've gathered reading these forums is that you need to evaluate yourself honestly and choose a sub that will release or block those things inhibiting you. After that you can dive into the orgies!

Actually isn't SM3 supposed to help you overcome those limiting beliefs about sex and/or impotence? I would think SM would be a good choice for someone with those limitations.
[/quote]

Actually isn't SM3 supposed to help you overcome those limiting beliefs about sex and/or impotence? I would think SM would be a good choice for someone with those limitations.
[/quote]

Yes it should but I was trying to say that not all men want to focus on raw sex all the time. Just having the option along with a growing entourage of female admirers gives WM the edge for me.
(06-23-2014, 09:05 AM)AriGold Wrote: [ -> ]@Ricardo
I read somewhere that AOS and BIATBW have conflicting scrips and should not be used together, but on the sales page the testimonial is of somebody who was using them together and had great results. So if you use them, make a journal please. Smile Thanks!

Don't know where you heard that but I've not read it anywhere.