Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM -> Romantic Relationship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Say you **** with a guy (or girl for you heterosexuals Tongue) you like emotionally, physically and intellectually thanks to SM. Would it be possible to make him become your boyfriend ? I'm interested in sex but I'm more interested in getting a boyfriend (My exbf just broke up with me). I know it may be quick to be wanting a new bf, and I'm not prepared now to start a new relationship but I just want to know for when the time comes.

Thanks you !
It's much easier to go from fuckbuddies -----> Relationship,
Than going from bf/gf relationship ----> fuckbuddies.

If you want a relationship, just frame it that way, make him/her sleep over, go out to eat on dates, talk about meaningful things and share time and memories together (not just sex). Boom you are in a relationship

SM is just gonna make it difficult for you to stay faithful
Thanks for your answer Smile Do you mean SM will make me unfaithful ? Because what I want is yes, sex, but having long-lasting relationships is something I do really want to have, I don't want to die with just fuckbuddies around me.
From what I understand from the description, SM3 increases your drive for sex and makes *insert desired sex* approach and try to seduce you for sex, so that'd not a very good recipe for monogamy.. Highly doubt SM3 would directly make you "unfaithful", as in a liar, because it'll actually aim to make you direct & honest about your desires.

(06-12-2014, 10:04 PM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to die with just fuckbuddies around me.

I thought about this also, but you're probably not going to die right after running SM. I'd say run what you want/need now and if in the future - after SM - you want/need something else, then run something else then. For me, I want to be a fun, social, relaxed person, so WM sounds like the ultimate lifestyle I'd want. But SM3 just has so much good stuff in it, I'm most likely going to run it 1st as "training" - and its going to be exiting and a lot of fun! WM description mentions that it triggers gratitude for your relationship if you choose to be monogamous, so a gratitude sub could also help make you appreciate a relationship more if needed.
You could try woman magnet and go from there.
Thanks guys for your replies. Problem is that no Man Magnet sub exists :/ But if it existed, of course I would go for it !
I suggest EPRHA instead, Adri. You seem to be dealing with rebound pangs.
Yes, I also think I'm currently dealing with that Tongue I was thinking of running LTU before anything else, will it have the same effects than EPRAHA ? I've always seen EPRAHA like a stripped down version of LTU but maybe I'm mistaken. But thanks for your answer, I'll be running EPRAHA if that's your recommendation Smile
Open relationships are also an option.
No it's not. Maybe it's me but I could never let my partner see other guys. And I could not see other guys while I am with someone.
I believe you've made a thread about this but you could use one of the AYP programs. A very direct solution.

Thanks

Fonzy
Yep, you're right Fonzy ! I'm thinking of doing it, but first I will do EPRHA. I don't want it to be a rebound relationship.
(06-27-2014, 02:59 AM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, you're right Fonzy ! I'm thinking of doing it, but first I will do EPRHA. I don't want it to be a rebound relationship.

Fonzy is well acquainted with the AYP scenario. I would take that as a very good ideaSmile