Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect... For Gay Men ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

just wanted to know if the "Attract Your Perfect..." Subliminals did work for Gay Men. I'm thinking of running Attract Your Perfect Boyfriend.

Thanks Smile
Yes, they're designed to work for anyone of any gender or sexual orientation.
Thanks Shannon. So say I attract my perfect boyfriend, will this mean that my relationship with him will last ? Is there a possibility that he or I will want to break up at one point in time ? I'm recovering from a breakup and I feel really bad and don't want to feel that way again.
"Perfect" depends on who is defining it, and what perfect is for them, both consciously and subconsciously, as they ask for it. Will it last? I don't know. I do know that when I have used programs like this to find "perfect" (lover/whatever), the relationship lasts for years for me. Your mileage may vary, and it may also vary because you may be in a state of rebound right now as well.
(06-16-2014, 01:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]"Perfect" depends on who is defining it, and what perfect is for them, both consciously and subconsciously, as they ask for it. Will it last? I don't know. I do know that when I have used programs like this to find "perfect" (lover/whatever), the relationship lasts for years for me. Your mileage may vary, and it may also vary because you may be in a state of rebound right now as well.

When you say that someone needs to define the term "perfect", do you mean that there is a possibility that they are my perfect, but that I am not their perfect ? Because if that's the case, that could be a cause for breakup isn't it ?

Also, has your breakup been bad emotionally ? If she was your perfect, the emotions were stronger during the breakup, how did you handle that ?
(06-16-2014, 01:34 PM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2014, 01:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]"Perfect" depends on who is defining it, and what perfect is for them, both consciously and subconsciously, as they ask for it. Will it last? I don't know. I do know that when I have used programs like this to find "perfect" (lover/whatever), the relationship lasts for years for me. Your mileage may vary, and it may also vary because you may be in a state of rebound right now as well.

When you say that someone needs to define the term "perfect", do you mean that there is a possibility that they are my perfect, but that I am not their perfect ? Because if that's the case, that could be a cause for breakup isn't it ?

Also, has your breakup been bad emotionally ? If she was your perfect, the emotions were stronger during the breakup, how did you handle that ?

In each case when I attracted someone who was the "perfect" example of whatever I was manifesting, the experience has been mutual. When I manifested my perfect lover, she loved to do everything I love to receive, and she loved to receive everything I love to do. For her to be perfect for me, she must be my compliment. Therefore, I will be perfect for her too - at this time.

People change over time, and not always does a person remain perfect for you for one reason or another as you grow and mature as a person. There came a time, with that particular woman, when I realized that in spite of her being my perfect lover, I could not keep her because she was perfect for me sexually, but not in the ways that really matter. (That's why we now have perfect sexual lover and perfect romantic lover attraction subs, so that there is no possibility of having that happen. I was consciously expecting a romantic relationship, but my subconscious mind defined "lover" as being sexual instead.)

When we separated, it was very, very challenging. I could not seem to let go of her, and it took me a lot of being hurt and a lot of time to finally break away from her. That is because her job was to finish forcing me to grow out of my belief that I deserved to be treated poorly. Once I had had enough pain from her, and I understood that I deserve better than to be treated like she was treating me at the time, I left. It was very painful, but it was painful because I refused to learn the lesson without immense suffering. I was afraid of the change. When the pain overcame the fear, I changed. That doesn't mean everyone will be as big a bonehead as I was, or that everyone will end up with someone they have to leave, or what have you.

I handled it at the time by spending a lot of time in my bedroom, contemplating my pain and the changes I was being forced to make. It wasn't fun, but then major change is not always. That was one of the most major relationships of my entire life, and I believe that she will always share an incredible sexual chemistry with me.

Not every "perfect" I have attracted has been romantic or sexual in nature. Some of them have been friend-based, or otherwise. Some of them have lasted for more than 8 years and are still going strong. Just because my first efforts were based on a mistake of being ambiguous, doesn't mean that all such relationships that result will fail, or end.
Thank you Shannon, that makes a lot of sense to me Smile