Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Let Go Of Past Relationships
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

my boyfriend just broke up with me today and I'm feeling very bad and sad. And I know this is just the tip of the iceberg, I'll probably feel bad and sad for more days to come. I still love him and he broke up with me because the timing wasn't right for him: he was just going out of another relationship. He said to me he wanted to break up because he was always thinking about his exboyfriend and that it was not healthy for our relationship. I totally agree, and he remained a very good guy until the end. When he said to me he wanted to break up, he was very sad. But I think that this was a good choice, if we had continued like nothing else had happened, it would have created bigger problems into our relationship. So I'm not angry at him at all, I totally understand him and I think this was the best choice we could make.

But as I said I feel really bad, have not felt that way in months ! So I decided to buy Let Go Of Past Relationships (LGOPR) and to give it a go while doing AM5.

Has anyone here used it before ? And what were your results ?

How much time should I use it while doing AM5 ? I plan to do 8 hours AM5, rest of the day (approximately 4-6 hours) with LGOPR.

Thank you guys
I don't think that you are supposed to do anything else at the same time as AM.

Why not give yourself a couple of weeks for this to settle and see how you feel then? It's rarely advisable making decisions or changes when you are highly emotional. I am not sure that one or two days counts as a 'past relationship' anyway! Still sounds very current and raw to me.

In the long term AM will make you more attractive and more confident, and you won't have any trouble attracting someone else.
Perhaps you could see if the guy you broke up with wants to use the sub so he can let go of the barriers that he has to a healthy relationship with you. It sounds like he is torn with his feelings. Maybe if you are supportive you guys can work on the issues at hand and eventually get back together. If he wants to be with u but just feels bad about his current state there may be hope of getting back together when he has healed. Best of luck and hopefully it works out for you.
Thanks for your replies

swisston: I checked with the support team and it is OK to run LGOPR with AM5. I know that it's very current but I feel too bad and I have a lot of projects on hold because I can't focus on anything completely.

jennielee: I thought about that but I don't think the guy will want to run the sub. Even if he did, I don't think he was the guy I wanted to spend my whole life with, even if I did get along with him very well. And it's too late now. He still wants to be friend with me because he thinks I'm an amazing guy but he gives me the time to recover before I speak again to him. I'll talk about the LGOPR sub to him at that time. Not before because it will create hope in my life and I don't want to hope he'll come back. I'm not sure he would want to come back. I'm not sure it was the only reason he wanted to break up. It's the main one but I think there are a few other micro-reasons why he wanted to break up.