Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Problem with Beta Waves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now, I'm trying to get a bit more exposure to the Meditation Kit (level 7) however I've also read that it's recommended to also get 60 minutes of exposure to Beta Waves in order to train alertness. I believe this would help solve the problem I'm having lately which basically that I'm quite often distracted and find that I drift off easily which isn't good, espcially at work. My question is is there any beta wave meditations in the Meditation Kit or do I need to buy the Core States of Awareness product for that?
(12-31-2010, 10:25 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, I'm trying to get a bit more exposure to the Meditation Kit (level 7) however I've also read that it's recommended to also get 60 minutes of exposure to Beta Waves in order to train alertness. I believe this would help solve the problem I'm having lately which basically that I'm quite often distracted and find that I drift off easily which isn't good, espcially at work. My question is is there any beta wave meditations in the Meditation Kit or do I need to buy the Core States of Awareness product for that?

The Core States has one track example of each; the meditation set only goes up to 9.43 Hertz, which is not Beta. There is no example of Beta because Beta is not a meditative state. Smile