Subliminal Talk

Full Version: is listening to 16 hours a day = two days ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does listening to a sub for 16 hours in a day equal the same effect as listening to it for two days 8 hours a day?

If I miss two days but I listen to it for 16 hours a day for the next two days does it make up for the two days I missed?
No. It doesn't. You have to listen to it 8 hours per day. 6 hours minimum. Great if you can listen to it 10-16 hours per day.
(06-10-2014, 06:19 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: [ -> ]No. It doesn't. You have to listen to it 8 hours per day. 6 hours minimum. Great if you can listen to it 10-16 hours per day.

Some subs require only 4(remember reading that somewhere) hours minimum, and the others 8.

and Ray

Shannon says to add 1.5x the missing days. So 8 x1.5=12, but you're missing two days so that would be another 8 x.15 = 12, so you have 24 hours you're missing. So lets say you wanted to do 16 hours per day to fill in for the missing hours/days, you would do 16 today, 16 tomorrow, and you're still left with another 8 hours so 3 days of 16 hours.

Correct me if I'm wrong Shannon.
Yea. I believe you're right. But the minimum is 6 at the very minimum but Shannon said at least 8 but 6 is the very minimum per day.