Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Switching From AM 5 to AM 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had started AM 5 and got through a month and a week before I decided to go ahead and get AM 6. Do I have to go through phase 1 again, or can I just start phase 2 over?
You have to finish AM5. Mixing the scripts is not good. Finish what you started, like the instructions say. Don't mix AM5 and AM6, like the instructions say.
I don't remember seeing that specifically in the instructions. Thanks. What could happen if you didn't finish AM 5 and did what I said about starting phase 2 of AM 6?
Each stage of AM pushes you off balance in some way and the program re balances you in the end of stage 6. Its not a good idea to stop because it can possibly take a couple of months for the imbalances to wear off.
I heard someone who got unbalances and they were still some effect after 8 month so finish it.
Wonder what stage he was on. I'm on stage 2 and haven't felt any imbalance yet. It's all been great
When you are in stage 2 you are suppose to be in the Jerk behavior who can get more angry at time. I rarely get angry in my life but it seems I'm more prone to it when I'm on stage 2. Some people here have experience some crazy sh**. It depends on you and your environment, if you have been mistreated or manipulated you'll not accept that anymore. And with stage 2 your reaction can sometimes be less "nice".
So basically if you stop at stage 2 you'll stay in that state for a long time until it fades away.
And AM6 won't work as AM5 so you can't switch them without creating imbalance.
I've always been an ass, so the first two stages haven't made much of a difference in my behavior haha
Go back and restart Stage 2 of AM5 if you have begun using AM6. Then finish the whole thing. The instructions specifically state that you must finish what you start with this program.
Ok, so I jumped the gun and fucked up, not reading the directions well. I was seeing results early with alpha male 5, so i got 6 and started using that, thinking it was just an upgraded version of am5. I went from phase 3 and now i'm half through 5. should i finish it out, or stop because it's completely screwed?
If I understand you correctly, you not only jumped from AM5 to 6, but you started AM6 at Stage 3, instead of Stage 1?

If that is correct, you're going to have a doozy of a time getting back on track fully, but probably the best thing you can do now is start AM6 from Stage 1 and go through it according to the directions. Then run Stage of 7 AM6 for 1-6 months by itself.

Just because you don't get results you want, doesn't mean its not working. If you were done by stage 2 or 3, I wouldn't have to build in the 6+1 format. It would save me a lot of hassle, and you a lot of money! But because there is no way to get the end result otherwise, I have to build so that the program works you up to the desired goal in stages. And until you finish the program, you're not there yet. Hence, not the results you wanted. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!
I know I thought AM6 would pick up where AM5 left off, so it would be a smooth transition. You think I should just stop now? I have 2 other subs that I wanted to try after finishing the last phase of AM6, but if it's not going to do me any good I might as well get ready to try out the new ones and I'll redo AM6 next year.
AM5 and AM6 are completely different in their scripting. They are not able to balance each other's stage imbalances therefore. If they were that similar I could not reasonably justify calling one an upgrade, and charging hat much more for it. AM6 is a massive upgrade, and has much more script and much more complex script. That is why you use one or the other, but do not mix them. I think you should start AM6 from stage 1 and do it right, so you're not running gas in a diesel engine.
Dammit what a waste of 6 months. Now I have to choose whether to restart or to begin a different, unrelated one I've been waiting to try.
Pages: 1 2