Subliminal Talk

Full Version: pheromone's and sm3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I started sm3 about a week ago and I just became very I interested in pheromones and I know there are some people here are quite knowledgeable on the subject.. so my question is... what's the perfect pheromone to run with sm3 to amplify results? I've already ordered a bunch of stuff from Steve o and androtonics that should be here next week

I've never used pheromones before so any help is appreciated

Thanks
Score
SteveO is a good source for pheromones. Most of us here who know about pheromones got started with Androtics. I haven't been back there in a while, so I can't say if anything has changed, but they used to be a good source when I was there last.

You don't need pheromones with AM3. If you use them, how will you know what's doing what?
(06-06-2014, 01:45 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]SteveO is a good source for pheromones. Most of us here who know about pheromones got started with Androtics. I haven't been back there in a while, so I can't say if anything has changed, but they used to be a good source when I was there last.

You don't need pheromones with AM3. If you use them, how will you know what's doing what?

ya Shannon i ordered from steve o. I found a couple threads on here about pheromones and thats how i found him.

your right about not knowing whats doing what. I guess that isnt as important to me as using every think i can to my advatage and getting maximum results. im hoping with the pheromones it will have a synergy effect on sm3, and vice versa.

Shannon. is there a certain combo of pheromones you think would especially go good with sm3? ill include a list of what i got

from steve o

xist
bliss
love boat
sob
ascend
cohesion
evolve

from androtics

Alpha A314
Turn Up The Heat
ammo
instant openness

by the way so far so good with sm3 on day 6 feeling kinda aroused all the time which is a little out of the ordinary for me now that im 31.

thanks
shawn
The pheromones I am familiar with are from Androtics. I know SteveO and consider him a personal friend, but my areas of focus have not been in the direction of pheromones for a long time. Abdrotics was famous for tinkering with their formulas between every release on things like A314, so every bottle of A314 I ever had acted different. I still have two bottles of it, and they affect me differently.

I have not used SteveO's pheromone products except for his MassageXS for men, and I can say that I very much have enjoyed that massage oil's effects. He sent me Coherence for men, but I have never had a chance to use it, as my own research experiments naturally take precedence.

What I can say is that A314 is very good for me to get people to treat me with respect, but I almost never use it anymore, as AM has largely taken care of that issue. Ammo was fun, I ended up having a girlfriend of mine actually start initiating with me while my mother was in the car with us once, but I never saw stunning results from it. TUTH was not something I used a lot. Instant Openness was awesome for helping me overcome social anxiety and striking up conversations with strangers, but again, that is no longer necessary for me because of the effects that AM/SM/WM have had on me.

SteveO is someone I know has a great mind, and he has an excellent reputation in my book. I trust him deeply, and he is one of the very, very few people who ever saw the formulas to some of my most advanced pheromone creations. I don't know how his stuff works, or what's in it - haven't got time for testing that sort of thing these days - but I know that he's the kind of guy I would trust to offer something that does what he says it will.