Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Discount for the new BIABW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I see that BIABW Sexually has been released for sale. I'd like to know if it's possible to get it for a discount since I bought the original?
(12-22-2010, 10:58 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]I see that BIABW Sexually has been released for sale. I'd like to know if it's possible to get it for a discount since I bought the original?

Not discount, he should give free upgrade to previous buyers because BIABW is ineffective, after some months you don't see results and instead of getting women attention you get men attention!
Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually is not an update, but a different program. You will have to purchase it. BIABW 7.0, however, will be a free upgrade because it includes fixes (killing the attention from men, making it more obvious). I'll have that available shortly.

I would hardly say it is ineffective, Hypnoticeyes. I and many others have found it to be very effective indeed. You seem to be getting some unusual results if it's not effective for you after some months. But, I am listening, and I am going to improve it based on the feedback you and others have provided.
Are the two versions different enough that it's necessary to purchase both or would BIABW sexually be enough as a standalone?
(12-23-2010, 01:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually is not an update, but a different program. You will have to purchase it. BIABW 7.0, however, will be a free upgrade because it includes fixes (killing the attention from men, making it more obvious). I'll have that available shortly.

I would hardly say it is ineffective, Hypnoticeyes. I and many others have found it to be very effective indeed. You seem to be getting some unusual results if it's not effective for you after some months. But, I am listening, and I am going to improve it based on the feedback you and others have provided.

Based off some readings I've been doing and also based off my past experiences, I think the best course of action for ANYONE planning on using BIABW is to use it in conjunction with Absolute Self-Confidence.

Ronatello and I have both noticed that subs like BIABW seem to give much better results when used with/after a self-confidence building subliminal like the Alpha Set or Absolute Self-Confidence. The reports by apexi1100 ( in http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Success), smash (located in his journal) and by myself briefly showed that subliminals like BIABW and Aura of Sexiness work quicker and faster with ASC in the mix.

Quote:Are the two versions different enough that it's necessary to purchase both or would Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women sexually be enough as a standalone?

From what I've heard from Shannon, either subliminal works good in conjunction with Aura of Sexiness (taken from page 22 post #214). So I'd assume it you could pick either or but it's hard to say since the script for BIABW Sexually isn't up, but this brings up an interesting question: what would be the difference between a woman that was simply "attracted" to you and a woman that was sexually attracted?:idea:
(12-23-2010, 07:09 AM)RADMAN513 Wrote: [ -> ]Are the two versions different enough that it's necessary to purchase both or would BIABW sexually be enough as a standalone?

K-Train has the right of it. You can use either; it's basically just a matter of what level of action you want to put towards turning things sexual. If you have a woman's interest and attraction, she's going to be partially there sexually. You'll have to approach and continue the attraction, and lead her further down the path of sexual response. With the new one, it will emphasize the sexual focus more from the get-go. Either one works fine, as long as you know how to talk to a woman. But if you're most interested in a specifically sexual response, the new one will save you a little time, perhaps at the cost of a more broad range of areas of interest from the women you attract.
(12-23-2010, 07:24 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2010, 01:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women Sexually is not an update, but a different program. You will have to purchase it. BIABW 7.0, however, will be a free upgrade because it includes fixes (killing the attention from men, making it more obvious). I'll have that available shortly.

Based off some readings I've been doing and also based off my past experiences, I think the best course of action for ANYONE planning on using BIABW is to use it in conjunction with Absolute Self-Confidence.

Ronatello and I have both noticed that subs like BIABW seem to give much better results when used with/after a self-confidence building subliminal like the Alpha Set or Absolute Self-Confidence. The reports by apexi1100 ( in http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Success), smash (located in his journal) and by myself briefly showed that subliminals like BIABW and Aura of Sexiness work quicker and faster with ASC in the mix.

Quote:Are the two versions different enough that it's necessary to purchase both or would Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women sexually be enough as a standalone?

From what I've heard from Shannon, either subliminal works good in conjunction with Aura of Sexiness (taken from page 22 post #214). So I'd assume it you could pick either or but it's hard to say since the script for BIABW Sexually isn't up, but this brings up an interesting question: what would be the difference between a woman that was simply "attracted" to you and a woman that was sexually attracted?:idea:

Attraction without a specific direction leaves open a lot more options for where things might go. If a woman finds herself "attracted", it might be for a wide variety of reasons, even if she doesn't know exactly what any of them are at first. She might notice you physically, attitude-wise, sexually, looks wise, might be struck by your presence or energy, how others respond to you, etc.

The one with a sexual focus limits things, which has a polarizing effect. It focuses the attraction in a sexual direction, which means that somewhat fewer women will respond - let's face it, not every woman is going to be sexually interested - but those who do will know that they're responding with specifically sexual interest. If sex is your goal, and you don't want to have to do as much steering, then this will be a better option for you.

Either one, in the "hands" of a skilled "silvertongue", will arrive at whichever end goal he desires; but, it's kind of like taking US-1 or I-95, if you're going for a specifically sexual response. Both will get you there, but one has no stop lights and a much higher "speed limit", so to speak.
Thank you so much for clearing that up Shannon. One final question: do we need to show proof of purchase to get the new BIABW 7.0?

Thanks for your reply, actually I didn't use it for some months but some other guys who did and have not noticed anything. Why does it creates attention from same-sex when it's designed for opposite-sex?

By the can you able to create a subliminal that will make women approach you? so I don't have to make effort to get them lol
(12-23-2010, 04:37 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much for clearing that up Shannon. One final question: do we need to show proof of purchase to get the new BIABW 7.0?

If it's only free as an upgrade from 6.0, then it isn't free for people who don't have 6.0... and I need to know the difference somehow! You should have gotten an e-mail confirmation - just send us the order number and we'll look it up for you.
(12-23-2010, 05:50 PM)Hypnoticeyes Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your reply, actually I didn't use it for some months but some other guys who did and have not noticed anything. Why does it creates attention from same-sex when it's designed for opposite-sex?

By the can you able to create a subliminal that will make women approach you? so I don't have to make effort to get them lol

Why the attention from men. Well, good question. I have a few ideas, but I'm not entirely sure. The script has nothing to do with men. Let's see... other men may find you more interesting because of the attention they see you getting from the ladies. They may conclude you're someone to look up to. If they admire you enough, they'll want to hang around you and emulate you.

I haven't encountered any unusual experience from guys. Then again, I have guys wanting my attention for a lot of reasons, and interest is almost never one of them. Being a leader just makes it necessary to deal with people, of both sexes. If what I have described does not make sense, you'll have to describe what you're experiencing a bit more.

As for a subliminal that makes women approach you... well... I think I can do that, actually. The question is... should I? Because if I do, then you're never going to learn how to deal with approaching women. I'm not really good at it either, but it is important to learn how to do.

Interesting idea, though. Anyone else think I should make such a program? Woman magnet does a pretty good job, actually.
NOOO!, dont make it Shannon. Men must learn to be men and face their fears. Just kidding that would be a cool program but how lazy are we gonna get, you've given us the power to generate irresistable auras, transform our mind better than before, and manifest abundance of woman, all by sleeping with speakers on, now we cant even take 5 more steps and open our mouths to say hi, lol.
I think woman magnet covers that pretty well from my brief stint with it but It still be awesome to see a new program for woman approaching men, obviously for the right reasons. But only make it available to guys who already know how to approach!

IMHO, the whole approaching thing is getting out of hand. Women do approach men but it is very often indirect (positioning themselves next to you). That's your cue to say "hi". There is not much to it. What do we have to lose just by saying "hi" or "what's up?". Just go for it!
The first obvious sign is eye contact w/ a smile. So here is the run-down on the eye game.
An obvious prerequisite is solid self confidence and sexual confidence. You get those two aced and it's all good. Now on to the show. Picture yourself at your favorite venue. You walk in feeling great and you gaze around. You spot a woman that you find pleasing looking back at you. She keeps gazing and you gaze back. She breaks eye contact (you NEVER break eye contact first!) and you continue scanning the room. Then you and her lock eyes again. Then both of you start making moves closer to one another. Eventually you and her find yourselves within speaking distance. Then it's your move. Say hi... Something authentic... NEVER a canned pick up line or opener.
Sometimes she will speak first. It doesn't matter.
The scenario isn't complicated; it's simple.
Last year in San Diego, I was getting some groceries in a Ralph's store and one woman kept hanging around within 10 feet of me in one aisle. I said hi and talked a bit with her. As far as I'm concerned, she approached me, not the other way around.
Women do approach men. End of story! Smile
Guys, just work on yourselves on being great. That's all you have to do.
I totally agree with the above
even sky said that women position themselves
near him not go up to him and start talking
sure they might go up and say hi every so often
but WAITING for that is weak and not has fun as just doing what you want to do.
One thing that helped me was to stop thinking of it as me approaching her or her approaching me
and start thinking of it like naturally coming together or just commenting on something observation and letting the chips fall where they may.
and if you can directly go up and express how in awe, not trance or whipped, you are at her-not because your trying to get something or because you want her approval but REALLY because you just want to express it-your set, its a game changer and eventually a life changer, something definitely worthwhile opening yourself up to do-not all women will like you for it but 100% will respect you and even if they walk off in a huff secretly deep down their thrilled you acknowledged their existence in that way-it validates them-your validating/qualifying them not the other way around. Fear of approach comes from worrying her opinion can change you or that others are judging you-even if she approached you, that would still be your mind set and with a mind set like that your not gonna get as far as you like with the woman you want anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 4