Subliminal Talk

Full Version: PSE Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I downloaded PSE, when I play it on the same setup that I use my other subs, It's extremely loud. It fades in and out. Is it supposed to do that? I can hear the other subs, but it's a constant pitch but PSE is not. It sounds kinda eerie.
It is supposed to do that, being made in a very different way than the others, but you can turn the volume down so that it doesn't bother you or become obvious at peak volume. When you say PSE, I presume you are referring to PSE Volume 1.
Yes, vol 1 and 2 actually.
Volume 1 is more pronounced with that; Volume 2 has it too, but it has some volumetric stabilizations that result from having added a script to it.
Hello, am thinking that PSE v3 may be beneficial on myself in conjunction with the "Increase Your Penis Size" subliminal because it may help by allowing me to maintain a full or semi-erection for about two hours a day to aid growth--Has anyone else tried this? I plan to use it separately during the day with headphones, especially while busy and unable to consciously think arousing thoughts. I am past the age of random erections on my own! Do you think that PSE volume 3 can be used for this? Or am I misunderstanding the effect that PSE should have--That is, does it just make one feel a strong desire for sex, without arousing you physically? I have read in the "Litmus Test" thread that PSE may or may not work on men. I often don't need to rely soley on visual stimulation, so perhaps it will have an effect on me. Any men experience effects of any of the PSE volumes on themselves? Thanks for any feedback!
(05-20-2012, 07:18 PM)curious1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, am thinking that PSE v3 may be beneficial on myself in conjunction with the "Increase Your Penis Size" subliminal because it may help by allowing me to maintain a full or semi-erection for about two hours a day to aid growth--Has anyone else tried this? I plan to use it separately during the day with headphones, especially while busy and unable to consciously think arousing thoughts. I am past the age of random erections on my own! Do you think that PSE volume 3 can be used for this? Or am I misunderstanding the effect that PSE should have--That is, does it just make one feel a strong desire for sex, without arousing you physically? I have read in the "Litmus Test" thread that PSE may or may not work on men. I often don't need to rely soley on visual stimulation, so perhaps it will have an effect on me. Any men experience effects of any of the PSE volumes on themselves? Thanks for any feedback!

PSE is designed to trigger the sexual arousal response in the lizard brain of both male and female humans. Males, however, respond somewhat less intensely or obviously in some - not all - cases, because they are very visually oriented.

I can tell you from firsthand experience that PSE works quite well on me, and it has produced some surprisingly good improvements in sexual response from both myself and the woman I was with. I use it both to arouse my partner and myself, and have found it is very useful for getting me to be aggressive enough sexually to "make it happen" when I might not otherwise.

The arousal PSE causes is different than what you may be used to. Conscious stimulus tends to produce erection more, and more directly than subconscious stimulus. In fact, it doesn't cause an erection at all in most men who hear it, from what I can tell; I never have that response. But I do feel it in my chest, and it feels like a sort of insistent need and desire that grows and grows until I am unable not to respond to it, either by hunting for a female with whom to have sex, or through some sort of sexual release. Most men I have spoken to have the same reaction.

Some men do experience erections, but I don't think it would be very useful for achieving that goal for most men. It is much more useful in my experience for causing two or more people to decide they want to have sex enough to actually do something about it, though, if used properly.
Thank you Shannon for your response. Exactly what I was trying to figure out.