Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Transcripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to know what is being said on the subliminals purchased here? Can we get the transcripts of the ones we purchase? Huh
(12-06-2010, 12:08 PM)Sub-Curious Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to know what is being said on the subliminals purchased here? Can we get the transcripts of the ones we purchase? Huh

Yes, as in Shannon's latest journal entry he has started to add the remaining scripts to titles. You can also send in requests via our contact form.
Would this be considered the contact forum?
Following your advice Andrew I've purchased the Reading Enjoyment Sub and would like to know what the texts are within that subliminal.
May I get a copy of that please?

Thanks,
Sub-Curious
I'm putting up the scripts as fast as I can. Just keep checking the program description page - it should be up very shortly if it's not now. Keep in mind that I have to make whatever improvements I can make along the way - whether that be the image associated, the script, or rebuilding the program. Since quality is our top priority, I'm going as fast as I can while maintaining that quality level. It will be a day or so before I am completely finished adding scripts.
(12-10-2010, 03:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm putting up the scripts as fast as I can. Just keep checking the program description page - it should be up very shortly if it's not now. Keep in mind that I have to make whatever improvements I can make along the way - whether that be the image associated, the script, or rebuilding the program. Since quality is our top priority, I'm going as fast as I can while maintaining that quality level. It will be a day or so before I am completely finished adding scripts.

Thanks Shannon, I realize you have a lot on your plate and I do appreciate your hard work. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was putting pressure.