Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Speed Reading-Suggestion and other ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grettings all!
My first post

Am VERY intrested in "Speed Reading". Big Grin

A list of ideas that I belive could be fun and/or useful:
1. A sub that helps with voicecontrol and ventriloquism.

2. A sub that helps body language. To read others and project what one want others to read.

3. A sub that changes the language you think in.

4. A sub that enables a person to fall asleep at will even while there are distractions and get up as soon as one wakes up in the morning.

5. A sub that helps one to "copy"/express thoughts into words or pictures.

6. A sub that improves the smoothness and speed with a pen. Lots of people have problem writing in a straight line, keep the same size and form of letters and keep a flow in the writing.

7. A sub that helps to "save" an emotional states which one can "load" att will.(Just decide to feel _____, and then become _____.)

I guess this will do for now.
Some good ideas there. I like the body language Idea myself.

Two subs I wouldn't mind using, one after the other, once I've finished Women Magnet are:

1, Intimate, Honest, and Compassionate.

2, Spontaneous, Decisive, and uninhibited.

What do you think?
I must admit that I have not heard of either, but they seem lika a good choice though.
The second seem to have a feeling of freedom about it. I belive that I would use the second one before the first.
Ok, here are another wave of ideas;

1: A sub that affects a persons food opinions. like, junkfood tastes trash and healthy stuff tastes wonderful. And feel more happy/satisfied when eating healthy food.

2: A sub that makes one confident yet careful/safe in traffic. Like, no neccecery risks and no alcholol, better distance/speed judgement.

3: A sub thats helps with making quick decicions, spontaneous and to be cleaverer

Thats it for now!