Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want something clarified in regards to the Ultra Success subliminal. You say to use this with other programs, but my understanding is that it's best to use only one subliminal at once. Is Ultra Success some kind of enhancer that the other programs, though some of them seemingly similar, are not?

If Ultra Success doesn't cut down on the time it takes for another subliminal to work, I will be buying the download, asap. Especially if it speeds up the results of the other subliminal.
Okay, first let's clarify about using multiple subliminals at once. Using two or even three at a time is okay, and sometimes even necessary to achieve one's goals. In fact my subliminals are designed to be modular like that, so that you can shape the results by using two or three specific subs at a time to get where you want to go.

There is a cost to using multiple subs at a time. The energy and focus gets divided, and the results take longer to achieve. It's a trade-off, and that's something that is a simple fact of life. Everything in life is a trade-off of some sort.

Now about Ultra Success, you'll notice that the title does not specify what the success pertains to. It's a generalized program designed to manifest as best fits the user. It will literally manifest greater success in whatever direction you are focused. That includes other subliminals you are using.

US is a general success enhancer. The more focused you are on something, consciously or subconsciously, the more success it will bring about. When it comes to using it with oither subliminals, the most pronounced effect is usually seen when you use it along with manifestation (Type D) or physical change (Type C) subliminals. Specifying exactly what it does is hard to say because it's an open-ended program, and will manifest itself in different specific ways for each user. But if you want to get the most out of whatever subliminal you use, US is the ticket.
Thank you. I will be buying the download tonight.