Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New member and quick question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

My name is Abel and I am on Stage 2 of Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women. But lately(even before listening to the subliminal) I've been unable to let go of my ex-girlfriend. It's been about 3 months now since we broke up, I can't stop thinking about her and it's driving me nuts! I'm afraid it's probably holding me back from the success I could be having with Woman Magnet, and other things I'm doing. Anyways my question is(to Shannon or whoever knows) can I use the Let Go of Past Relationships with Woman Magnet? If so, can you please give me an example of how?

Thanks!
That's "scarcity mindset" (unwilling to let go of past relationships). Woman magnet may deal with that in due time but I know Alpha Male will do away with that very quickly.
Shannon may chime in on the combination of subs but if you were to combine Let Go of Past Relationships to Woman Magnet, do so in a 1:2 ratio like..
Woman magnet
Woman magnet
Let go...
Woman magnet
woman magnet
Let go
and so on..
As of late, he's recommending on doing the "major" programs like Alpha Male and Woman Magnet solo for maximum effect.
I use Alpha Male and while back I used to really get hung up on a certain girl, that need has all but vanished from me (thank God!).
Yeah I thought Woman Magnet would deal with the mindset of scarcity since it's about attracting an "Abundance" of women, but your right, it IS taking too long. But I can't afford the Alpha Set right now but even if I could I would be a little skeptical about buying it since I'm not sure if Woman Magnet is working right now, but I'm pretty sure it will since a few guys have had good results, so I will see in good time.

Also, I've read the good feed back that Let Go Of Past Relationships subliminal has gotten plus it's much cheaper.

As for the 1:2 ratio, that sounds like a good idea so I might just try that.

Question; is the Alpha Set the only one you have done? Or are you doing Women Magnet now, and do you think it would be better if you did the Alpha Set first? I know other guys have said it does, but is this your experience too?

Thanks for your help ronatello!
Tell you the truth man.. do alpha first unless you are alpha and know how to let go. I did WM for 2 and a half months and I felt like shit alot because of all the negative stuff coming up. Now that I'm doing alpha male not much of that has come up because alot of shit was cleared out from WM at first. Women Magnet is supposed to be quite enjoyable from the start and it is like the iced topping for Alpha Male.
(10-27-2010, 12:03 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: [ -> ]Tell you the truth man.. do alpha first unless you are alpha and know how to let go. I did WM for 2 and a half months and I felt like shit alot because of all the negative stuff coming up. Now that I'm doing alpha male not much of that has come up because alot of shit was cleared out from WM at first. Women Magnet is supposed to be quite enjoyable from the start and it is like the iced topping for Alpha Male.

You know what you're right. I've read others' posts on making this decision as well and I've decided to get the Alpha Set, just got paid today so I can now. Hopefully not a lot of negativity is left after using WM but I will see.

Thanks
Oh wait, the Alpha Set is now only offered in either the Masked or Ultra Sonic version. Does anyone know what the advantage of the masked would be, since Shannon said that the Ultra Sonic is more effective because it's louder.

I don't know why but I don't trust the silent one as much because I'm not sure if I'm supposed to hear a high pitched sound or nothing at all. My speakers are have a frequency of 20,000 hz, so that should be fine.

So for the Ultra Sonic, high pitched sound or not?
The only (documented) reason to go for the ocean surf version if you're not sure if your speakers are able to handle the frequency response. Personally I wouldn't look forward on having to listen to the ocean chimes for more than 6 months, but hey that's me.

With speakers I can hear the high pitches from close by, and are barely audible from a distance. Sometimes you can hear them, but you really have to focus on them.

With earbuds/headphones it's recommended that you don't exceed going above 50% volume, but I use songs for volume comparison. Got my volume set on 65-75 % and the only thing I hear is silence.
Quote: Question; is the Alpha set the only one you have done? Or are you doing Women Magnet now, and do you think it would be better if you did the Alpha set first? I know other guys have said it does, but is this your experience too?

Thanks for your help ronatello!
I have done the following: aura of sexiness, BIATBW, Absolute Self Confidence, and finally Alpha male
The first two that I mentioned would have been far more effective had I done Alpha Male first. I got some effects from them both.
IMHO, it's of utmost importance to get your confidence sorted out first before doing the attraction subs.
As far as ocean waves vs. ultrasonic, I prefer the ultrasonic since the sound of ocean waves played on speakers and / or headphones would get tiring after a while. Plus, I like mixing the ultrasonic version with music.
When traveling and useing the ultrasonics with earbuds I find it hard to go to sleep. I can actually feel all the information pouring into my head so I usually put on the ocean surf and it's very relaxing for me. but to each his own!
Alright, thanks for the useful info. I decided on the Ultra Sonic, and I might make journal.. I'll see.