Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A couple of questions about the Alpha Male program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JamesC

Hello. I am new to posting here but I have read a lot of the posts related to the Confidence and Alpha Male sublimnals. First if you need to redownload the program how do you gain access to it? Also can someone with hearing lossing still use the Alpha Male program? Finally I admit I bought this program not to be a chick magnet but because I am often considered a little wishy washy and passive aggressive and incredibly indecisive quite often.

It makes my wife crazy that I am like this. That I stay in my shell too much and don't take the initiative in things I want or tolerate situations I should'nt.My hope is to overcome and erase the negative effects of being raised mostly by my mother but with very mentally and physically abusive and neglectful father and step parents.Can I do this with the Alpha Male program or would that be expecting too much? I am sick of being this way and I want to finally become the man I know I can be both in my career and personal life
To redownload a subliminal, I suggest you check out this thread. And this thread may give you some insight about which aspects are covered by Alpha Male.
As long as you can hear, you will be fine, just make sure you don't turn it up to loud. Listen to a music track first, and adjust the volume to a comfortable level before playing the ultrasonic.