Subliminal Talk

Full Version: how do get the most out of subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it seems certain people are more susceptible to these than others (I don't know which camp i fall under yet, i definitely see results already). But are there any other practices or ways of thinking that make the subliminals work their fastest?

Some stuff I've been doing are

Code of the Natural (releases tensions in the body)
Laughing/Smiling
Breathing/Posture
Telling myself I love and forgive myself and I'm successful

Just let it go. Do what you normally do throughout the day. Turn on the sub and just let it do it's work. Sometimes this can be tough for some of you guys but usually the sub will conquer all resistance because it directly speaks to the sub conscious mind. Your sub conscious mind is 10000000x more powerful than your conscious mind. Do your best to not think about it and you will be fine.

Btw I find it best to not try and smile or laugh. Just let that come.

What sub are you listening to?

ALSO definitly breathe properly. I suggest looking up Yogic breathing. This is how you need to be breathing all the time. 99% ppl dont. And watching your posture couldn't hurt.
yea i know breathing is important. I don't try to smile and laugh with others, but sometimes when i'm on my own i've practiced laughing - it's quite remarkable and changes your state very very fast.

yes letting go is the real key, i've realized this after reading this guy Jake's book (stopgivinga****.com). He does affirmations and visualizations, not subliminals, but he doesn't spend a lot of time on them, he says "the real work is letting go of the resistance." I used to do Sedona Method, i had a tendency to hold on, but anyone can let go. Thanks man!

lsm285

How is jake's book? I love his blog posts and have considered getting the book but couldn't really find any feedback on it
It's good - price might be a bit steep. First read through i thought "I already know all of this stuff," but there are many subtleties that set it apart. I'd say get it, and keep rereading it. He gets it more than anyone and he explains it such a colloquial manner so it comes across.
Visualizing helps, staying positive helps, getting out! <-- That is most important, take it from me Wink Since you're doing Alpha Male, try getting out on your own. Go to the mall, to the store, to the park, give yourself reason to get out on your own even if you don't need to. When I was doing affirmations I used to go to the store daily for no reason just because I felt so great being able to go out on my own (I also loved the attention). I eventually started going to the mall for no reason, walked around or shopped for a new style. The one thing I ultimately want to be able to do is go to a bar and socialize by myself. Get out and exercise, an alpha male is both mental and physical. Listening while meditating will also help. Overall, just keep pushing yourself and know what you want, you will eventually get there.
So true! Ryan, I had a small urge come up earlier about going out to a bar by myself lol. Last time I did it was a month ago. I'll definitly go to a bar after stage 2. Not right now though. I'm more focusing on myself at the moment and I feel that..when I go to a bar by myself I tend to ask myself why am I here? Good thing to do is if you're going to a bar.. go to see the live band that's playing or go to get your pool on and grab a few drinks. Don't go for the women.
I agree going out by myself is probably important - but im too young to go to bars, and that's not my scene as i'm not doing this for girls. I should probably hit up some music venues and such by myself though and get out (as im a musician)... Good point! I'll make it a goal to make that a regular habit.