Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is Hairloss gone for good?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, does anyone know the status of the Stop and Reverse Hairloss sub? It's no longer in the catalog and I wondered if it had been pulled or was just being updated. I'm currently about 25 days into using it, so if it's regarded as not being very effective, I'd like to know. Thanks.

Hey Macarius,

It's been temporarily pulled because Shannon's working on a six stage version of it. He'll be releasing that in the near future, so we'll announce when that's out. In the meantime, you can keep listening to the one you have. That kind of sub usually takes more than the normal 32 days to see results, but it's totally up to you whether you want to keep up with it or not. Hope that helps, and sorry for the confusion! Smile
Ok great, thanks very much Jackie. So, let me ask you something about usage. There is a more pressing sub I'd like to start using instead of Hairloss. If I go to 32 days and then switch to another, will the 32 days of imprinting be lost? In other words, when it comes time to pick up hairloss again, will it require a start from the beginning?
(10-15-2010, 04:15 AM)macarius Wrote: [ -> ]Ok great, thanks very much Jackie. So, let me ask you something about usage. There is a more pressing sub I'd like to start using instead of Hairloss. If I go to 32 days and then switch to another, will the 32 days of imprinting be lost? In other words, when it comes time to pick up hairloss again, will it require a start from the beginning?

Hey Macarius,

You would really need to go past 32 days, not stop at 32 days, so we're talking 3-6 months to give it a full chance to work. If you decide to stop now, that's totally up to you, but you would have to start it over unfortunately because it needs that much time to work. Hope that helpsSmile Good luck with your other program if you decide to go that route.

Brenda4Fuller

If supposed to loose 200 strands of hair a day....then your hair will grow back. If you hair is falling in more than just a few strands at a time, go to your doctor and have blood work done because it could be the sign of a vitamin D deficiency...
Probably easier and cheaper is to just take some vitamin D and see if that helps over the course of a month or two, but from what I understand, there's not yet a definitive connection.
Any updates on that sub?