Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dark Under-Eye Circles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this would be a great subliminal for pretty much everyone because I know many people struggle with this problem. It's the second skin issue next to acne. Or it could be put into a Healthy Skin or Anti-Aging subliminal.
I really like this idea.
You don't really need subliminal for that issue.What happens as you age is that the muscles lose mass,the skin falls down and you get wrinkles and
black circles and stuff like that.You can use resistance exercises for those muscles.And than the skin tightens and you can fix black circles and wrinkles
and the like.I started using those about a year and a half ago and it's working.

You use your hands to pull the muscle and than moving the muscle to the opposite direction.A bit like weight training for the face
I learned this from a book called flexeffect facial resistance training.
(Note:Not sure of it's O.K to post it here,if needed I'll remove the reference to the book).

Other than that you can try eating healthy,sleeping and getting good exercise.You can also try the five tibetan rites(google it)
as they also help for lots of other stuff if done daily.

Another thing thing that helps the skin is taking a soft gel vitamin E capsule open it and massage it into your skin,preferably before you go to sleep as it's a bit sticky.That also helps.You'll see in the morning.

You don't need subliminals for everything.How are you going to listen to the alpha set and the women magnet if you are going to use subliminal
for every little problem?Besides lots of problem have simple problems if
you go and look for them.And besides that would waste Shannon's time
as he needs to build the 2011 alpha set,the use more of your brain
and other more fun subliminals.

I got dark under eye circles from a very young age, and even though skin aging is a factor throughout I don't think that's the main cause of it. Otherwise every person on this world would have dark under eye circles. I’ve tried “massaging” those places for a period of over one month couple of years back. Didn’t make one difference, also used crèmes, vitamins, eating specific foods and other solutions for it. Too much effort, and nothing to show for it. The only one that works is using a camouflage marker however, as you know this isn’t a real solution. Since this is an idea that can be incorporated into existing subliminal(s), I think it’s could be a great addition. It also could be incorporated as per se the Alpha as an addon for the ‘making you healthy’ part. Also I see plenty of people with dark under eye-circles daily.

From a business standpoint I’d have to disagree with you, why not have subliminals for everything? Especially if there is a demand for it? In my experience a lot of problems do have simple solutions, however finding those solutions can take a lot of effort and a very long time finding the right one. Also every solution doesn’t work for every person. And sometimes you already looked for a solution for a long enough, and you’re done searching a solution for it. That’s why I’m glad these subliminals exist, and the more the merrier.

And lol, I don’t think Shannon’s time is wasted when he’s building subliminals other than AM.
I really like this idea too!

I also have dark eye circles. Not only like under my eyes, but really dark circles all around my eyes. I have had it since I was a child. This is not something with an easy solution. I know a lot of people who have this problem and tried almost everything, like cremes, diets, allergie testings, liver and kidney testing etc.. Even if you drink 2 liters water everyday for like a year and stop eating unhealthy and sweet (chocolat) things (like some advice), nothing helps. Even people who eat all organic fruits and vegetables en drink a lot of water and have no allergies or anything and they still haven't disapeared.

This is something that could really interfere with your self confidence. I have to use make up all the time to cover up my dark circles, even when I am home alone (you'll never know if someone just stops by unexpected you know) and I know a few people who do the same.

I think it would really help a lot of people if there would be a subliminal program for this!

Since dark eye circles can have many causes, all the causes should be kept in mind making a sub like this. A few suggestions can be like: my body will heal itself to make the dark eye circles disapear. My liver and kidney's will work better and better each and everyday and therefore my dark eye circles will go away. My body will clean and remove itself from all toxins and bad stuff to make my body cleaner and healthier and work better and make my dark eye circles disapear. The allergies that causes my circles will go ayaw and my circles will be gone. If I inherited the dark eye circles my body will change that. My blood cerculation will improve and be perfect aspecially around my eyes so that will make the dark circles go away and so on.. I can't think of more things right now that can cause dark eye circles. But since everyone could have dark eye circles for different reasons, I hope all reasons will be covered.

Again, really good Idea!
Thanks for your suggestion smiliegirl. If you didn't suggest this, I definitely would!
U guys r making me self concious... I never noticed my dark eye circles until this thread lol
Roy, I agree with ur points about abusing subs but still
I think this will be a popular sub amongst the ladies, who wont be doing Alpha male or
woman magnet Smile as for me, I feel the, I look like Im on herione eye circles,
give me a bad aXx edge lol
Hi Shannon,

It's been a really long time since this was posted, but I am very interested.

I also suffer from really bad dark eye cirlcles all around my eyes since my childhood, I have been following a really healthy diet for years now, but they're still there.

I would really LOVE to have this sub!

Is this a sub you could please consider making available?

Hope to hear from you, thank you!

Zara
Dear Mr. Shannon and the rest of you reading this,

I want to clear somethin up:

I had an account on this forum, 'Sarah'. But hadn't used it for a very long time. A few days ago I tried to log in again, but it didn't work. And sending an email to make a new password, also didn't work. It said there was no account with that e-mailadress. So I had to make a nother account. But, the name "Sarah" was still already taken..

Soooo... I made this new account as 'Zara', but I forgot to tell about my Sarah account, I'm very sorry!

So, when I had my new account, I read the comments above, they "sounded" familiar, and I posted again as Zara. But.. now I see, that I already posted a comment as Sarah. I forgot that was me! And I was reading and thinking, wow thaht sounds excactly like me!! Duh, it was me!! Sorry about that.

So both of the comments above from Sarah and Zara, that's me.
Just wanted to make that clear, other wise you would all think I'm a different person, that wouldn't be fair. I'm sorry for this mistake and I hope you'll accept my apology!
Circulation is important in areas of the body that can become stagnant backwaters. I know a women who has been acqua-jogging in a group, and her ugly water-retention puffiness has gone from her legs and knees, even though she had done a lot of walking in recent years. Working the muscles/skin vigorously in new ways is going to eventually cause them to create younger looking skin that is properly hydrated and toned.

Very few adults subject their 529 muscles, 206 bones, tendons and ligaments to sufficient resistance exercise to create good health and vitality from a better circulation.

If you get fitter, your heart pumps a bigger volume of blood per beat, and flushes toxins out of the facial areas as well as feet and other parts. You need to give it time to happen, because a lot of skin conditions are entrenched and a "habit" of the subconscious mind.