Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What Do the Programs Mean By "Perfect"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to post this question in the other thread but since it's been closed I'll post it here.

Essentially, exactly in what way are these females "perfect"? The reason I ask is because I remember Shannon (at least I think it was Shannon Tongue) stating that when he used the program, the person he attracted was his match sexually but other than that there was little chemistry elsewhere (if I'm mistaken, then I apologize). So by perfect do they mean perfect in looks/personality/sex/ or what?

Also, how would you actually know it's that person when you see them?

I could have sworn I already answered this... I remember typing it all up and everything... well, too tired right now. Soon, though.
(10-13-2010, 08:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I could have sworn I already answered this... I remember typing it all up and everything... well, too tired right now. Soon, though.

I think you did too, someone else sent in an email asking the same thing I believe. Interesting timing!Smile
And almost identical wording... can you put my response up, Jackie?
(10-14-2010, 08:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]And almost identical wording... can you put my response up, Jackie?

Ok, K-Train, here's Shannon's response to this question that he gave to me in dealing with another customer with the same question, hope this helps!:

"The "perfection" is what is best for you along the lines of the "search key". Find your perfect lover will search for a woman who is ideal for you as your lover, but she may be less than perfect in other areas. Same with all the rest. There's no absolute perfect woman, or man, for that matter. As for how you know when you meet them - well, let's just say it's kind of hard to miss the results when they show up. "Exceptional" doesn't even begin to describe them. You'll know it when you find it."

Shannon

Thanks, Jackie.