Subliminal Talk

Full Version: suzylyne journals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks, this forum is interestingly addictive isn't it. I thought I'd setup a thread or post also, to note progress & get feedback.

Thanks for the welcome the other day Shannon... I was wondering if you know how long it generally takes for the social anxiety sub to work? I bought your weight loss book off lulu a few weeks ago & which I where I think you mentioned it or maybe it was on google lol, I remember reading it somewhere...

I was going to listen to extreme self est & maintain weight at night & then social anx. during the day.

Do you think it would be too many if I cycled social anx. with asc during the day?

I've lost 4 kgs & am down to my perfect weight so I don't want to drop the weight one and self est. one makes me feel good so if I was going to cut back it would be asc.

thanks, suzylyne...
Quote:Hey folks, this forum is interestingly addictive isn't it. I thought I'd setup a thread or post also, to note progress & get feedback.

Thanks for the welcome the other day Shannon... I was wondering if you know how long it generally takes for the social anxiety sub to work? I bought your weight loss book off lulu a few weeks ago & which I where I think you mentioned it or maybe it was on google lol, I remember reading it somewhere...

The social anxiety sub is a Type B sub, and so will usually work between 4 days and 4 weeks, depending on specifics. Most people who have reported back seem to be getting noticeable results in 1-2 weeks, and are happy with their results in 3-4, but you should use that title for an extended amount of time to make it a long term result, and then "top off" periodcially as needed with a week or two of use.

Thanks for buying my book. Smile Do you have any feedback on it?

Quote:I was going to listen to extreme self est & maintain weight at night & then social anx. during the day.

Do you think it would be too many if I cycled social anx. with asc during the day?

Yes. The weight loss title is my most complex single stage script, and in fact it is targeted for making into a six stage set as soon as I finish my research into how to improve it. You should probably not be using more than one program with it, and certainly not more than two.

Quote:I've lost 4 kgs & am down to my perfect weight so I don't want to drop the weight one and self est. one makes me feel good so if I was going to cut back it would be asc.

thanks, suzylyne...

What do you believe helped you to achieve your ideal weight?

The six stage set of weight loss is probably going to include the self esteem and self confidence, and may also have anti-anxiety embedded as well. Those are all triggers for weight gain.

At the moment, the closes thing I can think of to all of that in one is Life Tune-Up, but that's a bit more expensive.

Hey Shannon, I haven't finnished reading the book but what I got from it was funny as its so simple, even tho your hungry doesn't mean you have to eat, I mean I really got it. I purchased the maintain weight sub a week after that & I just wasn't hungry any more, well I wasn't hungry for overeating at a mealtime or eating for no reason at all. I've always been fit & slim, but I smoked for a long time & when I gave up 5 years ago, I'd eat for no reason at all or overeat cause the meal was so nice, so I have fluctuated occasionally 5 kgs over my normal weight since then. I lost the weight from diet & excercise in 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info on the others, Ill try maintain weight overnight & then self est & soc. anx during day.

suzylyne
(10-09-2010, 02:50 AM)suzylyne Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon, I haven't finnished reading the book but what I got from it was funny as its so simple, even tho your hungry doesn't mean you have to eat, I mean I really got it. I purchased the maintain weight sub a week after that & I just wasn't hungry any more, well I wasn't hungry for overeating at a mealtime or eating for no reason at all. I've always been fit & slim, but I smoked for a long time & when I gave up 5 years ago, I'd eat for no reason at all or overeat cause the meal was so nice, so I have fluctuated occasionally 5 kgs over my normal weight since then. I lost the weight from diet & excercise in 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info on the others, Ill try maintain weight overnight & then self est & soc. anx during day.

suzylyne

I would highly recommend, in addition to Shannon's book that you read "Mindless Eating" by Brian Wansink if you have not already. Very inexpensive, especially used, and it covers a final missing link in weight loss covered by no other authors and is easy to integrate into your life requiring no additional effort once implemented.

(10-09-2010, 02:50 AM)suzylyne Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon, I haven't finnished reading the book but what I got from it was funny as its so simple, even tho your hungry doesn't mean you have to eat, I mean I really got it. I purchased the maintain weight sub a week after that & I just wasn't hungry any more, well I wasn't hungry for overeating at a mealtime or eating for no reason at all. I've always been fit & slim, but I smoked for a long time & when I gave up 5 years ago, I'd eat for no reason at all or overeat cause the meal was so nice, so I have fluctuated occasionally 5 kgs over my normal weight since then. I lost the weight from diet & excercise in 3 weeks.

suzylyne

There's a a lot of good information in the book and ways to lose weight without even really putting in much effort. I used to have a super high metabolism, and it's still active, but slowing down. I maintain my weight by basically eating very slowly (you really enjoy food a whole lot more that way, interestingly enough), knowing when I am full before I feel full (takes a little practice, but easy enough to do), making eating a low priority activity for me (because I eat to live, instead of live to eat), and keeping myself busy with interesting things other than eating (which means I don't have time to think about it).

I think you'll find that the rest of the book is worth reading as well. It's odd that I don't even need the information, and yet I enjoy reading it whenever I pick it up. It's not even something I would normally read - I wrote it for a friend of mine, really, and she hasn't even read the darned thing. lol
(10-09-2010, 02:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

suzylyne

There's a a lot of good information in the book and ways to lose weight without even really putting in much effort. I used to have a super high metabolism, and it's still active, but slowing down. I maintain my weight by basically eating very slowly (you really enjoy food a whole lot more that way, interestingly enough), knowing when I am full before I feel full (takes a little practice, but easy enough to do), making eating a low priority activity for me (because I eat to live, instead of live to eat), and keeping myself busy with interesting things other than eating (which means I don't have time to think about it).

I think you'll find that the rest of the book is worth reading as well. It's odd that I don't even need the information, and yet I enjoy reading it whenever I pick it up. It's not even something I would normally read - I wrote it for a friend of mine, really, and she hasn't even read the darned thing. lol

Even tho you've never been overweight, you really connect with the problem as if you've experienced it. I'm a taurus & I've noticed I'm a realist, I seem to value advice more from people that have experienced it themselves and you seem to do that with your writing.

I have graves disease & I've been on thyroid meds for 10 years & its a real pain the butt from the side affects so I'm going to get the radioactive iodine treatment very soon, (after my next trip to the whitsundays in Dec this year), which is likely to put the hypo for a while until they work out the hormone replacement side of it. I could gain weight so I thought I'd take care of eating issues and the maintain weight totally does that so its all good.

Today I switched to using the attract positive energy. I really like it, it seems to make me more subjective to everything thats going on, to get along with all the different personalities & where they're at. I only found shannons subs about a month ago so I'm playing with different subs to find out what works best for me right now, basically I want to feel good & build on that. Cause good things come from feeling good, like good feelings vibrating through your body, its like the ultimate.

So currently that's the plan:
So far I've noticed today that:
I seem to be more objective & understanding when evaluating things

its funny that I'd report on a day, but thats all it takes. Can't wait to see where it takes me from here

Good luck to you all in our endeavour together xo
If my mums cats is any indication, she's high maintenance (the cat) & seems to be confused by my understanding of her but she seems to ike it.She may be any easy win over as she's on the lookout for anything good but who knows its thic animal in us that guides us
I think you made a good choice! Now, don't go switch to diff. subliminals. I'd say to continue what you are using now for at least a solid month. Listen to the attract positive energy thing when you sleep to get the most out of it. I bet that's a great sub to use!
(10-10-2010, 05:50 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you made a good choice! Now, don't go switch to diff. subliminals. I'd say to continue what you are using now for at least a solid month. Listen to the attract positive energy thing when you sleep to get the most out of it. I bet that's a great sub to use!

yay thanks for the encouragment spiral I'm hearing ya
Suzy, my subs do work quickly, but you really can't expect to get good results if you go jumping boing boing boing all over the place. lol Gotta pick one and use it properly. Smile

You say you're Taurus, and yet have not had much trouble with being overweight, and this bouncing from title to title speaks to impatience, so I suspect you have a lot of stuff in your chart that overbalances the Taurus Sun in the other direction. Probably Fire placements. Do you know what the rest of your chart looks like?
(10-10-2010, 08:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Suzy, my subs do work quickly, but you really can't expect to get good results if you go jumping boing boing boing all over the place. lol Gotta pick one and use it properly. Smile

You say you're Taurus, and yet have not had much trouble with being overweight, and this bouncing from title to title speaks to impatience, so I suspect you have a lot of stuff in your chart that overbalances the Taurus Sun in the other direction. Probably Fire placements. Do you know what the rest of your chart looks like?

Yeah I know lol, I was noticing improvements but I didn't totally feel happy still, so I knew I didn't have the right sub. What can I say, I want to feel absolutely terrific all the time.

Your thoughts guide your emotions so this might be the one for me, nipping the negative thoughts in the bud.

I've been stuck for a long time and I figure if there's something I'm not happy with, I can stay unhappy or I can change it. I do jump between things with impatience, I've spent oodles of money on self development but when I get something that works I can stick to it. Its like impatience & then patience all in one. I seem to approach everything in life like that.

I've always been an excercise fanatic & did alot of martial arts, that kept my weight down.

I'm not sure what my chart looks like, I was born 26/4/72 at 5.02am in auckland NZ.

So far this sub is going well, I've been stressing a bit over the weekend about work & the future but that seems distant now.

I bought an interesting lottery system from Gail Howard on the weekend that I'm going to dabble with for a while, money also makes me feel really good, so I'm going to try to collect as much of it as possible. If I have my thoughts working for me, rather than against my wellbeing, I think thats a good starting point. lol I also like the look of the gratitude sub, but I'm not going to change just yet.

suzlyne
11-10-10 Today was a big improvement, I felt happy & more in control all day. It even seems to rub off on everyone else around you, they start to smile & have fun. Its a nice feeling. I noticed my communication was better, I feel better connected with everyone.
(10-10-2010, 03:38 PM)suzylyne Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2010, 08:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Suzy, my subs do work quickly, but you really can't expect to get good results if you go jumping boing boing boing all over the place. lol Gotta pick one and use it properly. Smile

Yeah I know lol, I was noticing improvements but I didn't totally feel happy still, so I knew I didn't have the right sub. What can I say, I want to feel absolutely terrific all the time.

Your thoughts guide your emotions so this might be the one for me, nipping the negative thoughts in the bud.

I've been stuck for a long time and I figure if there's something I'm not happy with, I can stay unhappy or I can change it. I do jump between things with impatience, I've spent oodles of money on self development but when I get something that works I can stick to it. Its like impatience & then patience all in one. I seem to approach everything in life like that.

I've always been an excercise fanatic & did alot of martial arts, that kept my weight down.

I'm not sure what my chart looks like, I was born 26/4/72 at 5.02am in auckland NZ.

So far this sub is going well, I've been stressing a bit over the weekend about work & the future but that seems distant now.

I bought an interesting lottery system from Gail Howard on the weekend that I'm going to dabble with for a while, money also makes me feel really good, so I'm going to try to collect as much of it as possible. If I have my thoughts working for me, rather than against my wellbeing, I think thats a good starting point. lol I also like the look of the gratitude sub, but I'm not going to change just yet.

suzlyne

I haven't run a full chart for you, but I did check what your personal planet placements are. You're exactly what I thought: Primarily Air, with a little Fire thrown in.

Sun @ 5 Taurus (Fixed Earth)
Moon @ ~14 Libra (Cardinal Air)
Mercury @ 9 Aries (Cardinal Fire)
Venus @ 20 Gemini (Mutable Air)
Mars @ 19 Gemini (Mutable Air)

In fact, almost your whole chart is Air, with a little Fire and Earth tossed in. If I had to be wrong about it being mostly Fire elements, the only other thing it could have been was Air. Actually, I should have known, since Fire overbalancing Earth makes for a very slender person who has no need to even think about exercise.

If it works for you to jump from thing to thing then do it. Stick with what works, and use it fully. I suspect you're going to be quite an interesting person to know, and watch. Smile
Y'know that's a really nice thing to say Shannon, thanks mate Smile , I look forward the same with you guys & gals.

Today feels like theres magic in the air, nothing seems to upset me at all although I'm under intense pressure here at work. The low feeling that sometimes dampens by day has gone, its just magic.
Pages: 1 2