Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Created at the request of a customer, this program uses the Law of Attraction coupled with subliminal technology to automate the process of attracting your perfect large-breasted romantic lover to you. Now with advanced technology that significantly reduces the time required to achieve results in most cases! 20 days to 4 months, with most results coming in 1-2 months, is typical.

Warning: This program has been known to make the listener unusually attractive to all females before it finishes working."

Omg! you have so many programs I want to try right now! Got any testimonials on this?

I'm not sure if this should've been posted in the Adult Sexual topics part of the forum.
I don't have any testimonials on this that have been released for me to use. But the feedback I have gotten doesn't surprise me. It seems to make guys crazy attractive to women in general, and then a woman shows up who has the ideal body type/chest in his eyes, and he starts a relationship with her fairly effortlessly. Aside from the fact that I don't know why it makes most guys be become unusually attractive to all females before she shows up, and the large breasted thing, the attraction subliminals tend to work like that. The right person eventually shows up, and a relationship just sort of happens effortlessly.

There's one testimonial up in the store testimonial section that makes mention of all women becoming more attracted, and is referring to this program, though.
So ... NOW we ALL know Shannon´s sexual desires :-P :-P :-P ...

I am so happy to have found this page!! Wanna say thank you to God and the universe... I´ll buy more products soon and involve my family.

smash
All of my sexual desires? lol No, you now what I have had requested. Wink

I only made "attract your perfect lover" and "attract your perfect naturally redheaded lover" for myself. Wink
(03-15-2010, 01:24 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any testimonials on this that have been released for me to use. But the feedback I have gotten doesn't surprise me. It seems to make guys crazy attractive to women in general, and then a woman shows up who has the ideal body type/chest in his eyes, and he starts a relationship with her fairly effortlessly. Aside from the fact that I don't know why it makes most guys be become unusually attractive to all females before she shows up, and the large breasted thing, the attraction subliminals tend to work like that. The right person eventually shows up, and a relationship just sort of happens effortlessly.

There's one testimonial up in the store testimonial section that makes mention of all women becoming more attracted, and is referring to this program, though.

Sorry for the crazy necro-post. I really am a necromancer Lol

When doing AYPFWB 4G, I got the biggest and most obvious IOIs that I’ve ever gotten in my life, from many women. These women were like 8s and 9s too!!

I thought it was interesting, when I recently found this thread, that others had a similar side-effect from AYP.

Just wish I got a sexual FWB though Sad

But not to worry, I’m still reasonably fit and healthy Smile

I thought that it was really fascinating that AYPs seem to have a side-effect of (the user) being ‘crazy attractive’ to random women.