Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Where did BIATBW go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Was just browsing the sub shop and couldn't find 'Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women'. Have you guys taken this off the shelf?
Andrew and I were discussing it in light of the confusion it was causing, and decided to take it down for the time being. That doesn't mean it's gone forever, just we need to figure out a few things.
Men who were using it, were being bombarded with questions like "Excuse me, can I get a male opinion on something" by beautiful women.
Masterchief, I'm afraid I don't fully follow what point you were making. Could you expound for me?
I was making a light-hearted comment, about role reversal. Instead of the guy, opening with a cheesy line, it is him that is being bombarded with pick-up lines from women instead.

Nothing to worry about Shannon. You'll get used to my sense of humor over time.
From what I've heard and seen personally, BIABW is/was a very hard subliminal to pin down. It's effects are VERY hard to see which is what I talked to Shannon and Andrew about. I've used it for almost 5 months now and I STILL have a hard time seeing what it does/is supposed to do (and mine is a custom). Because of this, I think they pulled it down so they could take another look at it and reconfigure it.For me, it has been one of the hardest subliminals to pin down in terms of effectiveness.
That's a big part of it. I definitely would like it to be more obvious.
That's great.

So I've been using it for several weeks, and it may or may not be working because I may or may not notice the results

?!?!

Brilliant
(10-08-2010, 05:54 AM)Matty Wrote: [ -> ]That's great.

So I've been using it for several weeks, and it may or may not be working because I may or may not notice the results

?!?!

Brilliant

It works. We just were not happy that it takes so long to produce obvious results. It's going to be re-released in a little while with improvements that will fix that, and we'll send you a copy of the new version. If you were using it, please continue to do so.

The new version will not only make it significantly more powerful (adds the latest scripting techniques), but will also make the results more obvious, and I have concluded that it would be significantly improved for those of you who are using it if we made it focus on becoming irresistibly attractive sexually.
(10-08-2010, 07:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It works. We just were not happy that it takes so long to produce obvious results. It's going to be re-released in a little while with improvements that will fix that, and we'll send you a copy of the new version. If you were using it, please continue to do so.

The new version will not only make it significantly more powerful (adds the latest scripting techniques), but will also make the results more obvious, and I have concluded that it would be significantly improved for those of you who are using it if we made it focus on becoming irresistibly attractive sexually.

Excellent idea Shannon. I'm liking it already. I was actually going to suggest having the new BIABW be a mix of both Absolute Self Confidence and Aura of Sexiness with a few script adjustments. This would provide for a more "in your face" subliminal that people can actually feel and see working.

Also, when you say "becoming irresistibly attractive sexually", how does this differ from Aura of Sexiness? Also, will the new BIABW also incorporate a script that will change the person's voice patterns so that they can sound sexier?

(10-08-2010, 08:36 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2010, 07:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It works. We just were not happy that it takes so long to produce obvious results. It's going to be re-released in a little while with improvements that will fix that, and we'll send you a copy of the new version. If you were using it, please continue to do so.

Excellent idea Shannon. I'm liking it already. I was actually going to suggest having the new BIABW be a mix of both Absolute Self Confidence and Aura of Sexiness with a few script adjustments. This would provide for a more "in your face" subliminal that people can actually feel and see working.

Also, when you say "becoming irresistibly attractive sexually", how does this differ from Aura of Sexiness? Also, will the new BIABW also incorporate a script that will change the person's voice patterns so that they can sound sexier?

They differ in how they achieve their goals. You'll see the difference when the scripts are put up. They should speak for the answer better than I can at the moment... but suffice it to say, the ASC sub is not incorporated directly because that's not the goal of this program.
The 6.0 was re-enabled because I concluded that it's just a matter of using it for long enough to get the results. I'm going to be releasing 7.0 soon, too.

The new version sounds great, like a combination of DAS and BIATBW?
Hey Shannon,

So is this just the same as the one I've already been using?
Pages: 1 2 3