Subliminal Talk

Full Version: About ASC 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I started using ASC 5g for two days and i noticed that after listening for about 5 minutes my head feels "full", my heart starts beating faster and i feel extremely tired. i can only listen for half an hour at once and it leaves me very tired. this happens if i listen with headphones
So if you could answer me these questions i would be very thankful
1. does this mean 5g is too much for me?
2. will these side effects disappear? if so how much until they do?
3. why does the ultra sonic track keep me form falling asleep?
or is this the resistance?
Did i post in the right place?
For question 1 If you read the instructions you will find out that these are the symptoms for when you first use a 5g program as it supplies more blood to the brain and uses your brain to the full potential. Side Effects will go away after a few days of usage and I got use to them since I am using ASC at the moment

For the ultrasonic perhaps you may have the volume up to high. I don't use ultrasonics as I don't have good enough speakers for them.

If you need anymore help ask me as I am using ASC as well. If you want you can follow my journal. http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-IainLP...ce-Journal
(06-06-2014, 10:25 AM)IainLPplus44 Wrote: [ -> ]For question 1 If you read the instructions you will find out that these are the symptoms for when you first use a 5g program as it supplies more blood to the brain and uses your brain to the full potential. Side Effects will go away after a few days of usage and I got use to them since I am using ASC at the moment

For the ultrasonic perhaps you may have the volume up to high. I don't use ultrasonics as I don't have good enough speakers for them.

If you need anymore help ask me as I am using ASC as well. If you want you can follow my journal. http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-IainLP...ce-Journal

thanks for the reply
but aren't laptop speakers good enough for ultrasonics?
i have realtek hd how do i know if they are good enough?
(06-06-2014, 11:43 AM)cqz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2014, 10:25 AM)IainLPplus44 Wrote: [ -> ]For question 1 If you read the instructions you will find out that these are the symptoms for when you first use a 5g program as it supplies more blood to the brain and uses your brain to the full potential. Side Effects will go away after a few days of usage and I got use to them since I am using ASC at the moment

thanks for the reply
but aren't laptop speakers good enough for ultrasonics?
i have realtek hd how do i know if they are good enough?

I don't know if the speakers go up to 20 kHz. For Shannon's ultrasonics you need good speakers. I did see a Phillips pair of speakers for £10 that I am going to get on Amazon but if you are in the US you could search it on the US Amazon.

Search Philips SPA20 2.0 Speakers in amazon and they work great with laptops and they go up to 20 KHz.