Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BASE 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Shannon,

Since the script for this is not going to be published and this program has "graduated" from a single stage to a possible 6 or 7 stage program, can you list the additional subs/updates that you've included to this program when you get a chance...(like you did with AM6/BAMM)? Or if that's not possible yet, is this going to take on the same "theme" as the other 6 Stage Programs...cleansing garbage, setting foundation, etc?

I really didn't want to start this thread, especially while so early in the development, but a 6-7 Stage set would dramatically change the "Subliminal Calendar" and planning, compared to a single stage or 3 stage set...

Thanks In Advance
(06-05-2014, 12:14 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]I really didn't want to start this thread, especially while so early in the development, but a 6-7 Stage set would dramatically change the "Subliminal Calendar" and planning, compared to a single stage or 3 stage set...

6-7 Stage is too much for BASE 5G.:
- for me, this sub should be like a kick-start in the entrepreneurial life. Like LTU is for AM.
- a 6-7 stages sub will cannibalize BAMM 2.0. It will be a cheap version with the same effects. Not good for Shannon's business.
- BAMM 2.0 already has the target to make you a money magnet. Why should we have 2 subs with the same purpose?

What I am looking for in BASE 5G is a little push in the entrepreneurial life: to assist you in the first steps and make some money.

Even 3 stages I find too much.
Being an entrepreneur is not the same thing as making money. An entrepreneur's main goal is not to make lots of money, it's to make people lives better. But money, as an entrepreneur, can help you scale the way you can help people. More money = more people helped.
I think the main goal of an entrepreneur is to make money. Making Money should be the main target (not an obsession though).

With money in your head, an an entrepreneur your job is to make the means to have it:
1) you open a business
By definition, a business, a company can exist only if it produces money.
2) you offer something in return - a product or service of which you have passion/positive obsession (ideally). The consumers / clients (different notions) will judge if it's valuable or not. And they will pay you or not.

Money should not be an obsession, but it should be the main target. From this point onward, everything has to be treated as a pro.

If someone tells that she/he, as an entrepreneur, doesn't have the goal to make money (no matter the sum), that means she/he is not an entrepreneur.

Entrepreneur = Money in the end.

---

Ok, I saw the post of Shannon. Hope his plans are good and we will see some super-technologies in this multi-stage sub Smile
Yeah for my purpose I would prefer a 1 stage or 3 stage too like just the bare minimum to make a step forward and a medium push but a 6 stage it's cool but not really what I'm looking for yet.
I would like a sub just with ultra success and base in 5g for a kick-start. But maybe after doing your 6 stage it would be a piece of cake to do this kind of sub. I'm going to do WM2 anyway so I'm not going to use that anytime soon.
(06-05-2014, 05:36 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]I think the main goal of an entrepreneur is to make money. Making Money should be the main target (not an obsession though).

With money in your head, an an entrepreneur your job is to make the means to have it:
1) you open a business
By definition, a business, a company can exist only if it produces money.
2) you offer something in return - a product or service of which you have passion/positive obsession (ideally). The consumers / clients (different notions) will judge if it's valuable or not. And they will pay you or not.

Money should not be an obsession, but it should be the main target. From this point onward, everything has to be treated as a pro.

If someone tells that she/he, as an entrepreneur, doesn't have the goal to make money (no matter the sum), that means she/he is not an entrepreneur.

Entrepreneur = Money in the end.

---

Ok, I saw the post of Shannon. Hope his plans are good and we will see some super-technologies in this multi-stage sub Smile

Before thinking about what business you want to create, you want to find a niche (unmet need) in the market. If you create your products based on an unmet need your prospects have, then your chances of success are much higher than if you were to launch the product of your dreams, but of the dreams of nobody else.

By helping to solve your prospect's needs, you help them. That's why I say it is the main priority entrepreneurs should have. The more they help people, the more they get money for it. The more money you get, the more you can reinsvest it to make it grow without losing the money invested.
(06-05-2014, 07:10 AM)Adri Wrote: [ -> ]Before thinking about what business you want to create, you want to find a niche (unmet need) in the market. If you create your products based on an unmet need your prospects have, then your chances of success are much higher than if you were to launch the product of your dreams, but of the dreams of nobody else.

By helping to solve your prospect's needs, you help them. That's why I say it is the main priority entrepreneurs should have. The more they help people, the more they get money for it. The more money you get, the more you can reinsvest it to make it grow without losing the money invested.

As an entrepreneur, you have to have in your mind Money as the end goal.

In your example, you find the most profitable niche, not just a niche. Profitable = Money.

That doesn't mean you don't think at the customer needs. It means that every action you take should be with - What's in it for me? after spending so much time (+sacrifices). You don't invest in other people or in the society just for the sake of investing. Otherwise, you will do voluntary work (it's not bad, it's good for your karma and recognition).

Yes, there are exceptions of people who stated some from some sort of hobby and they turn it into huge amount of money. But these are accidents, exceptions. Plus, they were in the right niches at the right time, consciously or unconsciously - like IT guys. But again, these are exceptions, not the rule.

My ideas are the following:
- niche finding based on various criteria;
- what is the money potential to be gained from this niche?
- what is the competition? What are they doing? Can I produce something better than them?
- providing value to the customer
- money

I don't say - don't concentrate on the customer or don't provide value to him. I just say, the relationship should be win - win : I provide value to him, I gain money. But money is all the time in my head and in every action. Otherwise, it is a waste of time and professionals are not wasting time.

Hope these suggestions will be taken by Shannon in this sub. I don't want just a mindset changing sub. I want a sub that can help users to earn money in the medium and long term, in an ethical way. But earn money through massive action.
1.) Collect Underpants
2.) ???
3.) Profit

(I couldn't resist Tongue)
(06-05-2014, 05:39 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah for my purpose I would prefer a 1 stage or 3 stage too like just the bare minimum to make a step forward and a medium push but a 6 stage it's cool but not really what I'm looking for yet.
I would like a sub just with ultra success and base in 5g for a kick-start. But maybe after doing your 6 stage it would be a piece of cake to do this kind of sub. I'm going to do WM2 anyway so I'm not going to use that anytime soon.

Yeah, I really thought this was just going to be a simple upgrade to the last version in 5G...the "what LTU is to AM6" analogy is correct

That's why I am curious as to how much has been added in to make it 6-7 stages and if the script is going to be longer than AM6 (plus Magnus Engine).

Would This be more powerful than the original BAMM because it is in 5G and is has more technologies added? So many questions...
(06-05-2014, 08:36 AM)TangoDelta Wrote: [ -> ]1.) Collect Underpants
2.) ???
3.) Profit

(I couldn't resist Tongue)

Do you have something valuable to add to this topic that could help Shannon? Or you are a troll?
(06-05-2014, 02:01 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]6-7 Stage is too much for BASE 5G.:
- for me, this sub should be like a kick-start in the entrepreneurial life. Like LTU is for AM.
- a 6-7 stages sub will cannibalize BAMM 2.0. It will be a cheap version with the same effects. Not good for Shannon's business.
- BAMM 2.0 already has the target to make you a money magnet. Why should we have 2 subs with the same purpose?

I don't really agree with you on these points. First, I think that the difference in the goals between a program like BAMM and BASE are as different as the goals in WM and SM. If anything, Shannon makes more money offering these two programs instead of one because people run both.

Second, I think the difference in commitment levels in immense. BAMM is supposed to be run until you become a multi-millionaire. BASE would be run for six months.

Third, the goal of becoming a successful entrepreneur is a much more attainable goal. If you can run your own business and make a living then you are successful as an entrepreneur.

I'm not sure why it matters to you whether this is a six stage or a single stage. The BASE currently in the store is required to run for six months so the time requirement would be equivalent. Even a single state version would have the same requirement.

The real question is if people are willing to spending the 5G six stage price for something like BASE? I think they are. If Shannon wants to make a single stage 5G program for people wanting to improve in business then he still always has the TLAM program for the lesser price.
(06-06-2014, 07:52 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2014, 02:01 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]6-7 Stage is too much for BASE 5G.:

I don't really agree with you on these points. First, I think that the difference in the goals between a program like BAMM and BASE are as different as the goals in WM and SM. If anything, Shannon makes more money offering these two programs instead of one because people run both.

Second, I think the difference in commitment levels in immense. BAMM is supposed to be run until you become a multi-millionaire. BASE would be run for six months.

Third, the goal of becoming a successful entrepreneur is a much more attainable goal. If you can run your own business and make a living then you are successful as an entrepreneur.

I'm not sure why it matters to you whether this is a six stage or a single stage. The BASE currently in the store is required to run for six months so the time requirement would be equivalent. Even a single state version would have the same requirement.

The real question is if people are willing to spending the 5G six stage price for something like BASE? I think they are. If Shannon wants to make a single stage 5G program for people wanting to improve in business then he still always has the TLAM program for the lesser price.

1) Tlam is only in 4g and is not the same as Base. It makes no sense your comparison. Like comparing apples with ananas.

2) I think Base is more effective in a single stage. And I can bet that you don't have tu run only once a 6 stage sub and boom it's over - you are an entrepreneur. No, you will have to run multiple times to reach your result. And the motivation will be - too much info, the script is complex and it takes times until it will be internalized. Like it is said in Am6.

I prefer a single stage due to its super flexibility like Ltu is. Once I will make 10 000 dollars I will be convinced to buy Bamm 2. I prefer running a single stage one year than a 6 stage sub twice a year with questionable effects.
I would prefer it to be at most three stages and a refresher if possible. Six stages is a huge time commitment. There are plenty of other subs I would like to run as well....
Shannon,

Like a suggestion, could you please include in the next generation of BASE - BASE 5G - the latest technologies:
Massively Polymorpic Multiplexing Engine
and/or
Magnus Engine ?

Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3