Subliminal Talk

Full Version: trouble sleeping with sm3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started sm3 on the first and haven't had a good night sleep since.I'll get in bed about 9 and just lay there till about 11 or twelve and fall about half asleep the rest of the night and wake up with no alarm around 5.Is this normal with the sub?
I did change a couple other things the same day I started sm3.. quit chewing tobacco and quit drinking monster energy drinks both cold turkey so I'm sure that could have something g to do with it maybe.

I play the subs on loop all night through my speakers. Go to work at 6am and through my headphones on trickling stream till about noon then take a break till about 5 and listen till I get off at 7. Get home at 705 and my speakers are still playing the silent track.. it plays 24/7.. is this too much exposure?

Oh and I drastically changed my diet the same day too. I went from fast food every day too stricked paleo and intermittent fasting.

I know its only been a few fays and hopefully I'll go back to normal
I think it's a bad idea to change all that in the same time. Do it one step at a time. Quiet the monster energy and then after being alright with that change your diet. So you don't end up crazy in the process Tongue
I hope you'll enjoy yourself with SM3 Smile
Hey thanks for the advice. I've actually been preparing myself mentally for quite some time to make these changes on that day. So it wasn't as hard as it sounds lol. And . Those were my main vices that I had to get rid of.. now I just have to stop watching TV. Shows and movies. That's the hardest thing for me to quite.. but I don't think that's what was what is keeping me up.. I think its the sub. But hopefully it will go back to normal pretty quickly. Or maybe its trying to tell me to get out and get some haha
If the sub is directing all those changes at once, then go with it. They'll be the things that are preventing you from achieving the goals of SM3.