Subliminal Talk

Full Version: IainLPplus44 Absolute Self Confidence Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[REDACTED]
Dont use S blaster it will imbalance you because it doesnt have metascript.

Try FrequenSee app to check sound level of ultrasonic near your bed where you sleep. -35 to -60 is good.

With time you will get used to subs and you will be able to do it all the time. Ratio doesnt matter, its the same, use what you like. I prefer ultrasonic at night (8h) and 4-8h of masked a day.

Hope it helps!
(06-03-2014, 04:24 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]Dont use S blaster it will imbalance you because it doesnt have metascript.

Try FrequenSee app to check sound level of ultrasonic near your bed where you sleep. -35 to -60 is good.

With time you will get used to subs and you will be able to do it all the time. Ratio doesnt matter, its the same, use what you like. I prefer ultrasonic at night (8h) and 4-8h of masked a day.

Hope it helps!

Are you sure? I have it around -70 to -60 and it gets annoying some times, it is pretty loud.
[REDACTED]
I think Shannon said that it is the best is to listen -35 -45 for best effect, but I am not 100 percent sure Wink. generally I use -45 -60 zone with no problems or irritation.

Had exactly same question before for Shannon and he told its better not to use other sub programs because you cant use all script for them and even if you would additional effect would be negligible. Metascript is script embedded in all subliminals to balance and normalize subs. If you only play half(the one you know) it will cause imbalance.
My subliminals all use two scripts: the goal set instructions, and the instructions on how to process the goal set instructions; i.e., the metascript. Without the metascript, the script alone is much weaker. You don't need to create complex workarounds for a problem that doesn't exist. Just play the sub 8+ hours a day in whatever format is comfortable, and use a volume you can handle. I recommend a maximum working volume of -35 dB at the ear. Most people will choose -40 to -60. (These volumes are for ultrasonic track.) When you start trying to tamper with presentation like that, there is no longer a certainty that it will have the intended results.
Day 2

Yesterday I listened for 7.5 hours using both masked and ultrasonic. I'll try to get closer to 8 hours as I have been very busy for the past week.

Day 3

I woke up the next day feeling very happy and abundant that this sub is working.
(06-03-2014, 02:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My subliminals all use two scripts: the goal set instructions, and the instructions on how to process the goal set instructions; i.e., the metascript. Without the metascript, the script alone is much weaker. You don't need to create complex workarounds for a problem that doesn't exist. Just play the sub 8+ hours a day in whatever format is comfortable, and use a volume you can handle. I recommend a maximum working volume of -35 dB at the ear. Most people will choose -40 to -60. (These volumes are for ultrasonic track.) When you start trying to tamper with presentation like that, there is no longer a certainty that it will have the intended results.

Shannon, won't the db required to hear the subliminal be different depending on age groups?

you are suggesting the db to be around -35 but what if it is uncomfortable around that volume for an individual?

I am using the ultrasonic version.

I have it between -40db and -50db and i still can hear the ultrasonic playing.

I find the ultrasonic most comfortable at around -50db and -60db

the reason why I am asking this is because you said not to tamper with the presentation because I do want to get results from using the sub.

Any further insights into this from you would be beneficial for me and would really help out

what would you recommend the db be for guys between the ages of 25-30 or does that come down to the comfortable hearing level of the individual?

i want to get this volume issue handled once and for all so i won't have to bother with it or be obsessed with it anymore.

thank you for your help as always.
(06-05-2014, 10:09 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2014, 02:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My subliminals all use two scripts: the goal set instructions, and the instructions on how to process the goal set instructions; i.e., the metascript. Without the metascript, the script alone is much weaker. You don't need to create complex workarounds for a problem that doesn't exist. Just play the sub 8+ hours a day in whatever format is comfortable, and use a volume you can handle. I recommend a maximum working volume of -35 dB at the ear. Most people will choose -40 to -60. (These volumes are for ultrasonic track.) When you start trying to tamper with presentation like that, there is no longer a certainty that it will have the intended results.

Shannon, won't the db required to hear the subliminal be different depending on age groups?

you are suggesting the db to be around -35 but what if it is uncomfortable around that volume for an individual?

I am using the ultrasonic version.

I have it between -40db and -50db and i still can hear the ultrasonic playing.

I find the ultrasonic most comfortable at around -50db and -60db

the reason why I am asking this is because you said not to tamper with the presentation because I do want to get results from using the sub.

Any further insights into this from you would be beneficial for me and would really help out

what would you recommend the db be for guys between the ages of 25-30 or does that come down to the comfortable hearing level of the individual?

i want to get this volume issue handled once and for all so i won't have to bother with it or be obsessed with it anymore.

thank you for your help as always.

I agree with you. The information is a bit confusing. I am 20 and I have it playing around -70 to -60 dB. Louder than that it becomes intolerable.
Sorry I have not posted I have been busy for a few days. I have taken Shannon's advice about SB and just to go with the subliminal audio. I have managed to get 8 hours now which is very good. I have also just realised that my CD stereo system does not go up to 20KHz so I will need to buy speakers. I am just using the masked for now.

My plan to use these is simple. I play each session which will last for 2 hours and have an hour break so my ears can essentially have a break. I will do this for 8 hours a day.

Day 3

I played the masked stream at 6am to 8am. I had to do stuff during the day and when I got back at 2pm I played for another 2 hours with an hour break between each session. I ended the subliminal usage for that day at Midnight and went straight to bed. This added up to 8 hours of usage.

Day 4

Today I woke up very happy and giddy so something must be working. I have also noticed being more open in conversation as I speak what is on my mind. This could be confidence showing. At 8AM and I did the same as day 3 but I had 4 hours during the morning until 1PM. From 1PM to 6PM I wasn't using the subliminal. From 6PM I used the subliminal to Midnight with an hour between each session again. I went straight to bed at the end of that.
Day 5 - 06/06/2014

On day 5 I had 8 hours of exposure, 4 hours during the morning and 4 hours during the night. Everything seemed okay nothing negative. This is my 5th day on it and to be precise my 3rd day at full 8 hours. I had a few dreams which were strange.

I had a dream about going to buy donuts and my friends had them but I still could not get them as there was no cashier about. I remember I wanted a certain donut that they did not have. I searched it up on Google about donut dream meanings and here what came up.

"If you have a dream about donuts then this means that you feel like you are going around in circles. You are trying to make progress in some aspect of your life but you are being held back by this. Perhaps it is because you think that you need to take another path or perhaps it is because you legitimately have no idea where you need to go but whatever the case you should stop where you are and figure out a new direction because this is not working for you and you know it."

I had another dream about leaving my phone on the bus and I had to quickly run back to the bus and get it. I managed to get back to the bus but I sat all the way at the back of the bus where there was nobody about. Then a friend a knew said my name from across the bus at the front.

I learned about this on a dream interpretation site here is what I found out about the cell phone and the bus meaning

Phone

To dream of a cell phone implies that you are open-minded and willing to accept other opinions or viewpoints. You are also a very flexible person.

To dream that you lost your cell phone indicates that you feel unable to express your emotions sufficiently. You need to do some soul searching and access your spirituality

Bus

To dream that you are riding a bus suggests that you are a follower. You don't have the initiative or confidence to rise up and become a leader.

Name

Someone saying your name in a dream is often a reminder to embrace yourself, make choices regarding your values, and enjoy the life you are living now.

So what I have gathered from these dreams is that perhaps my confidence is already adequate and that I might need to do some emotional healing. I wonder what other people can interpret from my dreams. Dreams do help you a lot with sub conscience stuff and I have always been interested in them.
Day 6 - 07/06/2014

Today was good no negative feelings but woke up very happy. I used 8 hours of the trickling stream here. I had a dream were I was shooting someone with a BB gun, the plastic ones not the metal ones. It was weird.

Day 7 - 08/06/2014

At first when I woke up I felt groggy and depressed. I used the sub for 4 hours in the morning and felt a lot better. Perhaps I was just tired. I used 4 hours in the night also. The negative emotions never came back from that day.

I was reading up on my zodiac sign ( I am a Pisces) and it says I am adaptable but weak willed does that mean that the subs would work great on me. I have been known to adapt very quickly to most things including new habits and software that I can use. The weak willed bit I'm not too sure about I don't give up easily unless something drastic comes up like exams or big projects. But I did manage to maintain my weight loss when I was doing my graded unit project.
Day 8 - 09/06/2014

Today was a great day but I could only get 5 hours of subs as I was very busy with financial matters. But I went out to test these subs and I know they are working. I wore a social pheromone today ( I have Connections from PheromoneXS) I sprayed one spray on my wrist and went out. When I was walking I had a straight posture and had my head up high ( This was not due to the pheromones as this one is a social not a status) I could keep eye contact with people and not look down but they would. This is very strange as I could never do this before.

When I went to get a fathers day card for my dad I went past two girls and look directly in one of their eyes she looked at me and maintained eye contact and she smiled and I smiled. OMG! I actually smiled and kept eye contact. I also noticed that the two girls were hovering around my area and were quite close. This might have to do with the pheromone I was wearing. I have also noticed that my voice is no longer that quiet any more I speak clearer than before.

Another incident is when I went to Waterstones to see if they have any 2014 diaries so that I can document my sub progress when I am not on-line. As soon as I got close to the till. The women behind the till gave me a big smile and said hi and I was like 15 feet away. I smiled and said Hi back. I feel so happy that these subs are working normally I would not have done stuff like this as I would have been slouching and miserable when I walked in but I had positive energy. Perhaps women pick this up more as the happier you are the easier you are to approach. I knew it was the mones that made this opportunity come out of no where.

Thank you Shannon for subliminals that work and I am so grateful for this change.

Since I have only put 5 hours of usage for this day I will use 12 hours tomorrow to balance the usage. I am also going to wear more social pheromones so that opportunities to build my confidence arise.
I haven't been on in a while on my journal but it does not mean I am not doing the sub. I have recorded it in a journal that I bought from WHSmith. I am about to finish my 3rd week today then I start the 4th week tomorrow.

On my second week on some days I could only get 4 hours of usage and I think this messed me up as I didn't feel a difference in my confidence. On the third week is when I got my speakers I have Logitech Z120 that go from 20HZ to 20KHZ and they were in-expensive and they have good sound. I have been doing 8 hours through midnight to 8 AM. I don't know If I am doing it right or not as I don't feel negative or positive just neutral. So I might have to up my usage to 12 hours or even 16 hours using both ultrasonic and masked. I can use my speakers in my PC because at highest volumes there is crackling but If I use my phone or MP3 player it doesn't crackle or make weird noises. The speakers have passed the 20hz-20khz test though. So I do not know what is up with that.

What do you think I should do up my usage or just stay what I am doing?
Pages: 1 2