Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OAA/FM vs OGSF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I'm new to forum and subs. Things used to be better, but currently in doldrums.

I'm generally a shy person and I have no idea why. I have tried to analyse it and I think my shyness could be because I don't want other people to judge me.

I was wondering which program would be better for me OAA/FM or OGSF. After reading various threads I was leaning towards OAA/FM as it apparently contains OGSF as well. Then I thought that my shyness could be because of shame/fear as well? Not sure.

Any suggestions which one I should go for?

Thanks in advance.

[Overcoming Approach Anxiety/For Men Vs Overcoming Guilt Shame and Fear]
Best for your case is AM6 or if you want something cheaper LTU (90$) or EPRHA (free). Had similar problem as you. I have used to be shy, had hard time talking to people, felt insecure and needy. While I havent used AM6 (OGSF included in it) I did AM5 (older version, about 10 times less powerful + without OGSF) and gotta say it was really hard run (lots of depression, basically fighting old believes), but it changed me from the core, all insecurities are now gone, at the moment I am feeling really strong and not caring what others think about me. Of course I have a lot improvement to do, but in whose 6 months I have had more personal grow than in the last 10 years! By the way you can read some other peoples journals if you want to find out more!

Good luck!
If you want to discover if your shyness is due to fear or not, test it out with Absolute self confidence (ASC). It's free and a great choice for beginner here, don't think it's less powerful because it's free ( it's very powerful).
I think OAA would be a great choice too but I never saw someone choose this one for a first sub.
You can read some thread here about ASC :
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Dude-s...-18-5-2014
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-ASC--3568
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-ASC-or-EPRHA-first
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-ASC-vs-OF
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Newcomer-and-ASC
(06-02-2014, 05:44 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]Best for your case is AM6 or if you want something cheaper LTU (90$) or EPRHA (free). Had similar problem as you. I have used to be shy, had hard time talking to people, felt insecure and needy. While I havent used AM6 (OGSF included in it) I did AM5 (older version, about 10 times less powerful + without OGSF) and gotta say it was really hard run (lots of depression, basically fighting old believes), but it changed me from the core, all insecurities are now gone, at the moment I am feeling really strong and not caring what others think about me. Of course I have a lot improvement to do, but in whose 6 months I have had more personal grow than in the last 10 years! By the way you can read some other peoples journals if you want to find out more!

Good luck!

Thank you. Appreciate the kind response. AM6 is a bit dear for me at the moment. LTU might be a better choice.

I have had a look at some journals and I have to say I feel like a kid in the candy shop. Thanks for sharing your experiences too. By the way, what's the difference between LTU and AM? (There's a limited script available for LTU and I see that AM has six stages while LTU has one)
(06-02-2014, 06:31 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to discover if your shyness is due to fear or not, test it out with Absolute self confidence (ASC). It's free and a great choice for beginner here, don't think it's less powerful because it's free ( it's very powerful).
I think OAA would be a great choice too but I never saw someone choose this one for a first sub.

Oh! I see. Well, my thinking was that it will be a first sub for me and I am not even sure of the results, so wanted to try out with something that was single stage to begin with and not too dear.

I do realise that ASC is free, but my perception of absolute self confidence was that we're talking about almost arrogance here. While I wanted to work on something inside me that will make me feel comfortable in my own skin doing anything - be it approaching women (yes, single at the moment), talking to strangers, colleagues, doing and saying things where I feel I am being judged or I might be judged.

Do you still think I should go with ASC instead of OAA or OGSF? I haven't gone through the ASC journals you mentioned, yet. I will go through them shortly.

Thanks for your response. I appreciate it.
I have used ASC for 7 days. It pushed me to speak to a lot of people. I don't know where I'd be today if I continued using it. It was a mind blowing experience ! Try it, you'll not be disapointed.
Socializing Is Just A Fun Game 3G (Self-Imrovement Category) works very well
(06-02-2014, 01:37 PM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]I do realise that ASC is free, but my perception of absolute self confidence was that we're talking about almost arrogance here. While I wanted to work on something inside me that will make me feel comfortable in my own skin doing anything - be it approaching women (yes, single at the moment), talking to strangers, colleagues, doing and saying things where I feel I am being judged or I might be judged.

ASC has ego balancing in it. I learned the hard way that it is necessary to balance the ego in situations like these...

As to your question of what the difference between ASC and AM6 is, the answer is:

About 99 pages and 100,000 words of ridiculously complex script.

ASC is the latest version of the self confidence program, which is what I branched to create the original Alpha Male program back in 2006. Since AM focuses on a LOT of different factors, and ASC focuses on self confidence, there's a big difference in script complexity and size. AM6 script is too big and complex to build as a single stage program, but ASC can be single stage. We surely could have charged the standard $89.95 a copy for a single stage 5G program for ASC but we concluded that it was more important to demonstrate the fact that our programs actually work. That's why we have free subliminals.

Read the descriptions for each program in the store for a better understanding of the difference.
Thanks for the response, Shannon. It's great to hear from the man himself.

Actually, I was keen to know the differences between LTU and AM.

Regarding the free subs, I appreciate your generosity and the fact that you have such confidence in your products.

I'll certainly go through the product descriptions again. I also need to read about the different types of subs (B, D etc.).
(06-02-2014, 06:27 PM)hunk Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I was keen to know the differences between LTU and AM.

Shannon explains that here....

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-LTU-vs...6#pid48609
Perfect! Just the info I was after. Thank you TheChosenOne