Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Find Your Perfect Job – 5G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am so close to buying the find your perfect job subliminal. I need a complete career change. I'm 22, working in government finance, but would love to move to ICT. IT has always been my passion, and from a young age have always wanted a strictly IT based job, but circumstances have lead me into an unenjoyable, and underpaid finance job.

I would ideally like a trainee or apprenticeship ICT job, in which I would be earning a higher salary, or the same salary I'm on now, but with the opportunities to learn and develop, and achieve promotions. I would prefer flexible working hours but this isn't necessary. My main interests would be- scripting, coding, web development, database administrating, etc.

In the past the main thing that has held me back from attaining these jobs and/or apprenticeships are my maths skills and maths qualifications (ironic that I have ended in finance isn't it?). I have previously had interviews for some very lucrative apprenticeship opportunities, and have passed the interviews, but they seem to all require a maths test in which I usually fail.

Could the sub possibly help me attain my ideal job? Or am I asking for too much?

How does the sub help or work? Is it more of a manifestation type sub?

Are there any reviews or feedback on the sub that could be feedback to me?

Any help will be appreciated

Regards
FYPJ is a B/D sub. So there is a manifestation part and a part that changes your beliefs. If you want to be better with math, you can try Study Aid: Mathematics.
(06-01-2014, 05:42 AM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I am so close to buying the find your perfect job subliminal. I need a complete career change. I'm 22, working in government finance, but would love to move to ICT. IT has always been my passion, and from a young age have always wanted a strictly IT based job, but circumstances have lead me into an unenjoyable, and underpaid finance job.

I would ideally like a trainee or apprenticeship ICT job, in which I would be earning a higher salary, or the same salary I'm on now, but with the opportunities to learn and develop, and achieve promotions. I would prefer flexible working hours but this isn't necessary. My main interests would be- scripting, coding, web development, database administrating, etc.

In the past the main thing that has held me back from attaining these jobs and/or apprenticeships are my maths skills and maths qualifications (ironic that I have ended in finance isn't it?). I have previously had interviews for some very lucrative apprenticeship opportunities, and have passed the interviews, but they seem to all require a maths test in which I usually fail.

Could the sub possibly help me attain my ideal job? Or am I asking for too much?

How does the sub help or work? Is it more of a manifestation type sub?

Are there any reviews or feedback on the sub that could be feedback to me?

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

The goal of the program is to help you find your perfect job. Why would that be asking too much?

It works by using the Optimus Engine and manifestation methods to bring about a conjunction in probability between your perfect job and your experience of reality.

So far we have not had the sort of results from this program that I would like, at least from what I have seen. But, if it does not work for you, you have 180 days from the end of using the program according to the instructions to get a refund. And eventually it will be upgraded and improved, but for the time being I have to focus in other directions.
i think FYPJ do not deal with the core of problem and need upgrades like OFGS , ultra motivation etc

Shannon can i change it with other sub after AM6?
(06-03-2014, 11:03 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]i think FYPJ do not deal with the core of problem and need upgrades like OFGS , ultra motivation etc

Shannon can i change it with other sub after AM6?

I am not sure I understand your question, MJ1.
i mean can i refund FYPJ after finished AM?
(06-02-2014, 04:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]And eventually it will be upgraded and improved, but for the time being I have to focus in other directions.

I'd be looking 4 this one too, unless BASE takes me where I want, of course.
(06-04-2014, 12:03 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]i mean can i refund FYPJ after finished AM?

We will have a revised (more specific) refund policy up shortly. We're revising it because the current one is leading to confusion. The new one should be very clear as to when and if you are eligible for a refund. We should have that up shortly.