Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Time between subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just finished AM 5 on 5-30 Im planning on running sm3 next. I think i read somewhere on here that you have to wait at least 11 days to start you next sub. I was wondering what the reason for this was and how bad it would be to start sm3 tomorrow night?
how was your results by the way?
I can't see it being a problem personally as SM carries on from AM. What ever you learn will just stack on top. See what Shannon says any how...
Scew it unless someone chimes in and tells me my brain is gonna melt I'm gonna start it lol..
About my results from am 5. I think they were good, I didn't notice any huge changes but I think I deffinatly changed for the better. The only reason I ran am 5 was to get to sex magnet or women magnet. So I'm very excited to start sex magnet. Its been a long 6 months haha. I did notice a more positive response from females during am. I wasn't very needy before but now I have close to zero neediness from women. And its very true what they say it does make them chase you. and it surprises me how far a girl will go for you when the really like you. They have no shame lol

I may post a full testimonial or a journal during/ after sex magnet.. well see I'm more of a forum lurker than a poster.
You can start on SM right away, if you like, I recommend giving AM some time to integrate. Generally it is going to depend on your personal experience, but it's usually recommended to give yourself between 1 and 3 weeks to allow integration after running a 6 stage set.
(03-31-2015, 06:46 PM)yeah! Wrote: [ -> ]Would rest be required between subs be required between EPHRA and a 6 stage including EPRHA?

I know there was a formula which was 1 day for each month of use + 1 day for each generation + (can't remember but may have been a day for each stage?)1 day ? Can't remember where I read that info tho. I think I worked out I would need about 9 days.

I'd also like to know this as I finished AM6 yesterday (will update journal) and am looking to do EPRHA for a minimum of 3 months.