Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Female Counterpart To Alpha Male Subliminal Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have long wanted to create the female counterpart to the alpha male subliminal training set, but have been uncertain exactly what it needed to be. After last night talking with Jackie and a couple other friends, and brainstorming, I have a couple of pages of ideas. However, if there are any ladies who happen to see this, and you are interested, please chime in.

The main goal of the alpha male set is to produce a healthy man. The alpha is a side effect of that really. So this program doesn't necessarily have to make you into the female space marine from Aliens to be a success. What it will be designed to do is make you a healthy woman.

One thing I will not make is a program that can be used to produce a person who harms members of the opposite gender. The Alpha male set is carefully balanced to prevent that, and so will this one be. Feminazi is not the goal. Instead, I'd like to aim for the counterpoint to the alpha male set, which would be a strong, self sufficient woman who can be the compliment of the alpha male set's resulting man, and vice versa.

We have a lot of ideas for what to put in this program already, but if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share them with us here. I'll be building the first prototype when I have exhausted all the ideas I can come up with for this.
Shannon, have you read any David Deida?
He wrote a book called way of the superior man.
It is based in spirituality but is extremely pragmatic as well.
From what I have read on the forums, and what I am experiencing more and more, is that
your version of the healthy Alpha male
is what Deida would call someone who has access to their masculine 'essence'.
Now of course there not exactly the same but the idea of a healthy man being completely free to
follow his own path/purpose, acting on it from his own intentions, loving life independent of being 'needy' etc.
anyway the point is that it would seem a woman who is in touch with her 'feminine essence' is extremely different than a man in touch with his masculine essence, almost polar opposite-in a healthy way.
For example would a completely natural authentic healthy woman behave like a completely natural authentic healthy man? I dont really know, but I highly doubt it. When I have seen woman like this there like radiant bubbly super happy joyous creatures, and its not that there not completely capable of being self sufficient and purpose driven, often more capable than most men lol, but they have evolved beyond thinking that where its at for them in terms of fulfillment. So my suggestion would be to include the strength and self sufficiency but def. include the stuff, not the looks obviously , but the qualities and energy that make a women seem like a natural healthy radiant women. (The qualities that make women glow and make ur day brighter for just being around them, as opposed to a better looking girl who is super independent but hardly draws anyone in [...edited by admin])
So anyway, I'm not a women but there is my 2 cents towards making a program that I might buy my next girlfriend for Christmas
Check out a woman named Kezia Noble, she is one of the top trainers of male PUA. She happens to be one of the most alpha women I've ever seen.
Gentlemen, I appreciate your feedback, but we are more looking for women to comment on this one. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear on that. It was a man who designed the alpha set to the needs of men based on research and personal experiences, which is why it's so good, but I cannot have personal experiences as a woman and no other man can either - I know what I have in mind, but I need to know what the ladies are looking for. I've heard more than once that they don't want to be "alpha" or dominant. So as I said, it's not really about dominance or alpha, it's about creating a healthy, self actualized woman. Let's leave the ladies to comment in the women's section so we don't scare them away. And please, gentlemen, consider this to be a section of the forums in which you as a man are a guest, and use appropriate language for the presence of a lady. If you don't know what that would be, don't post here. We are trying to balance the gender gap, so that the forum can be more worthwhile for everyone.
(09-27-2010, 09:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have long wanted to create the female counterpart to the alpha male subliminal training set, but have been uncertain exactly what it needed to be. After last night talking with Jackie and a couple other friends, and brainstorming, I have a couple of pages of ideas. However, if there are any ladies who happen to see this, and you are interested, please chime in.

The main goal of the alpha male set is to produce a healthy man. The alpha is a side effect of that really. So this program doesn't necessarily have to make you into the female space marine from Aliens to be a success. What it will be designed to do is make you a healthy woman.

One thing I will not make is a program that can be used to produce a person who harms members of the opposite gender. The Alpha male set is carefully balanced to prevent that, and so will this one be. Feminazi is not the goal. Instead, I'd like to aim for the counterpoint to the alpha male set, which would be a strong, self sufficient woman who can be the compliment of the alpha male set's resulting man, and vice versa.

We have a lot of ideas for what to put in this program already, but if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share them with us here. I'll be building the first prototype when I have exhausted all the ideas I can come up with for this.

I think this is a fabulous idea! As long as I have been using subliminals, paraliminals, binural beats or anything along this line my first instinct is to buy them all and try to work on muliple area's I'd like to better. I do know that's it's more productive to work on one issue at a time but the feeling of being a "whole" better person always seem to have more pull. I have been trying much harder of late to work on one area at a time and we'll see if that works better for me. With all that said, I truly love this idea of combining many area's but I think you've got a lot of hard research and work ahead of you. Women, in my opinion, are so much more complicated than men. I don't mean to say men don't have multiple needs but women have needs within their needs. We are true multi-taskers!, from the inside out! You're gonna be faced with creating a program that works for married women vs single women, mother's vs women with no children, women working (out of the home) vs women who don't work or stay at home moms and so on. We are all the same in the sense that we are women, but each woman is so individual that so many issues would have to be addressed. I do know from reading over the years that if someone doesn't have the issue the subliminal is trying to change that it simply won't effect them or at least won't effect them in the same positive way of someone who needs the change. Many women work off their emotions more than men, so to me you'd need to create a program that starts there somehow. Good luck and I'll be looking out for your new program!
whoops, my bad Shannon
I will simply eavesdrop hear, as it been far to many lifetimes since I was a women
to properly comment from that perspective.
good luck ladies!
I bid u adue
(09-27-2010, 09:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I have long wanted to create the female counterpart to the alpha male subliminal training set, but have been uncertain exactly what it needed to be. After last night talking with Jackie and a couple other friends, and brainstorming, I have a couple of pages of ideas. However, if there are any ladies who happen to see this, and you are interested, please chime in.

One of the suggestions I would make would be to balance hormones because whether you're young or older hormone imbalance can effect woman negatively. From acne to menapause, from pregnancy to after delivering a baby and everything inbetween....just a thought.
There are certainly a lot of things to consider, but a lot of what you mention as being "female only" also went into building the alpha male set. Is he married, single, taken, divorced? Has kids or not? Lives by himself or not? Etc. It's not just a consideration for women. Wink

I have a good base list of things to add, still adding to that list, but I can't just build and release it. Like the first alpha male program, this is going to take some time to finalize, contemplate and adjust properly, and then the first build has to be tested. I think what I am going to do is build a "beta" in a month or two to test it, and offer the beta at a steep discount and the final for a steep discount also. It will probably be that we end up releasing the final of the first version of alpha female in August of 2011 if that is the case.
This is a great thread! It would take a lot of thought to imagine specifics.. but women have so many cycles and stages that they go through. Things I think are good for women ....

1. Deep unconditional self love and acceptance. That means a deep seated unshakable knowledge that whatever, whoever and in whatever circumstances she is, she is perfect AS she is and from the perspective of all that is. Rather than create complacency or arrogance, as it may seem to insecure people, a deep unconditional love provides peace and the ability to view others from a place of love, rather than a place of insecurity or need... need for validation usually. Something dangerous and unattractive and painful for women.... that need for validation. They're easily manipulated and controlled by each other and by men because of it.
2. Deep insight and trust into her own personal guidance system and the ability to make decisions based on that -- rather than based on fear, pressure, or societal "shoulds." There are several times in a woman's life where she has some serious choices to make regarding marriage, children, how she will raise the children, what to do with her career and everyone in the peanut gallery and their mother has opinions of what a woman "should" do, and every where you turn there is criticism and condemnation. If a woman has the self confidence to do what she believes in and feels best coming from a place of love and desire (desire meaning, what she wants to do with her life) rather than again- fear, insecurity, pressure and all the "shoulds" then she'll do the right thing and happily do a WONDERFUL job with it, whatever her choices are. Happy mothers are good mothers. Happy wives are good wives. Women who have the confidence to do what they have to do to make themselves happy are the only ones who TRULY are. You cannot look around you and need the behaviour of others to make you happy. And when you're subservient.. you're acting and doing and DOING and acting hoping and needing others to like what you're doing and approve so that you can feel "ok." Unfortunately a lot of us still today grow up thinking that if we act on our own needs we're being selfish and that is BAD. As an adult, I've learned that being "selfish" and making myself happy rather than doting on everyone around me is not only super awesome for me and my kids, but it makes me irresistible and wildly attractive and sexy to men. OMG.. a woman who is naturally happy and takes care of her own moods, who isn't depending on him to keep her happy and fulfilled, who enjoys him thoroughly for what he is and doesn't need him to change and jump through ever changing hoops so that she can approve? It's good for him and for me it keeps away the men who would use and abuse. They simply don't even apply. I know this because they used to. Also on this same thread, coming from a place of taking care of my needs I'm able to be so strong and give far more than I ever ever ever used to be able to, that is wonderful and powerful and I love being able to truly help. But you can't help anyone until you've helped yourself first. An easy statement to give lip service to, but not actually follow through with. It's also a relief for others to be in the presence of someone who isn't going to get upset, offended, or feel bad over things.

3. No more guilt or shame. They're useless emotions. We're inundated with guilt over everything from eating too much, to not cleaning or cookingenough, to not being rich enough, thin enough, to having sexual fantasies or one night stands, to having too much sex or being single too long for God's sake the guilt has to go. Especially surrounding sex. We're physical creatures here on this earth to experience what a physical body has to offer and there is a reason it feels good. It feels good because it IS good. There are a lot of "rules" and beliefs surrounding sex and relationships that maybe served a purpose a long time ago but they're not serving us today, except to control and keep us (humans) from enjoying each other and loving each other the way we have the potential to. When you can love someone without conditions, experience them physically and emotionally (or even just one) without attachment and with pure joy it's really a good life.
4. Everything people do is because they hope or want to feel better in the doing or having of it. So lets (women) stop judging each other for the things we do, ANYTHING, and lets stop judging men. Men are not us. Men are men and if you can see them as such your heart will open and you will love the shit out of them they are so fun, there is so much to appreciate, it's so wonderful that they are SOOO different and yet we're all connected and the wonderful and fulfilling and beautiful way that we interact with them could NEVER be as good if they weren't how they are. We need to lose the internal beliefs that make us look at others and somehow feel inadequate, judged, and cause us to retaliate with negative thoughts and feelings.
5. Listen to our bodies. Women's bodies are cyclical and our emotions are very attached to our cycles. Be aware of them and do what we need to do. In my case, pre period, I have less energy, less sex drive, orgasms take longer to get to and are not as intense. I do not want to be social, and I've reflective. I think a lot. I crave fattier saltier food. What I need to do is withdraw and take care of myself. If I DON'T tend to my needs I get bitchy. It's better for me to take my attention of my man at this point as I'll only feel critical and needy. Snappy, I have low patience and tolerance, I feel needy and insecure if I force myself to be social or to tend to other peopl's needs and demands (ie: girlfriends or a lover or boyfriend). After my period my energy SOARS and I become extremely social, extremely obliging, I can do anything for anyone and have energy to spare, sexually I cannot get enough and am very giving and happy to give as well in that area orgasms are easy and more intense. I'm easy going and things don't bother me at all and I can take a lot from others. I'm super creative.... pre period is where I can reflect on the creations and perhaps revise or see the flaws. The point here is that we need to learn to listen to ourselves instead of thinking something is wrong because we're not the same as last week. When we do life goes well. When we override our own wisdom it's just not as good.

One thing with women is that everyone has an opinion of what we all should be, but there is a time and place in our life for everything and we need to feel ok with being at that place. We need to acknowledge that even though we're not lauded and praised as we were for being at our most sexually titilating... we're still just as wonderful, it doesnt have to be a BAD THING. We need to feel as good about ourselves when we're flabby milky and hormonal post birth as we do when we're in our peak physical sexual condition, our innate worth is not diminished by aging, even though after a certain age, or without a certain amount of physical beauty a woman becomes literally invisible to society. Plenty of women I know in their late 40s and 50s have had a really hard time adjusting to the invisibiity factor, especially if they were beautiful when they were young. Men often only "see" beautiful women up until a certain age, unless one's energy is so powerful and a man is in a mental state where he can sense it.

Power and strength without being bitchy or man hating or resenting or pushing against. Very important. I think a woman can be extremely powerful and influential if she accepts and embraces the power of the feminine, instead of dismissing it and trying to emulate the masculine. There is so much joy to be found in being a female, and so much joy to be found AS a female when you don't push against men but embrace them.

I'm just waffling now sorry this was so long!!
Actually, it was a good read... not too long! Smile And the points you came up with are very good points!
I was wondering why guys are actively participating in this post. haha
From what I read, if a female were to be the alpha male counterpart she would be WAY out of league of the majority of men, and judged negatively for it by the peanut gallery since it's hard on their ego and she really doesn't care about pleasing him, or his opinion. Not that that is a negative thing, presumably she'd attract men on the same level as she is for a relationship that is pretty freaking great. It would depend on her wants I suppose whether she "played" physically with a larger audience or only wanted to have a serious or monogamous relationship with Mr. Awesome.
Amusing, Maggie. I just spent 25 hours on a train coming up to Washington DC from West Palm Beach. I had 20 hours to kill, as sleeping in train seats is next to impossible, so... I started working on this program. But I had no internet access. The amusing part is, I got 98% of what you wrote about and a whole lot more. That 2% you added will be important, though, so thank you.

After 20 hours, the key script is only close to finished. I have to add a few things and modify some things based on your post, and the key script must then be woven out into the stage scripts. That should take another several days at best. I'll probably get a lot of work done on the 25 hour train ride back.
(05-07-2011, 01:57 PM)massagemaggie Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great thread! It would take a lot of thought to imagine specifics.. but women have so many cycles and stages that they go through. Things I think are good for women ....

1. Deep unconditional self love and acceptance. That means a deep seated unshakable knowledge that whatever, whoever and in whatever circumstances she is, she is perfect AS she is and from the perspective of all that is. Rather than create complacency or arrogance, as it may seem to insecure people, a deep unconditional love provides peace and the ability to view others from a place of love, rather than a place of insecurity or need... need for validation usually. Something dangerous and unattractive and painful for women.... that need for validation. They're easily manipulated and controlled by each other and by men because of it.
2. Deep insight and trust into her own personal guidance system and the ability to make decisions based on that -- rather than based on fear, pressure, or societal "shoulds." There are several times in a woman's life where she has some serious choices to make regarding marriage, children, how she will raise the children, what to do with her career and everyone in the peanut gallery and their mother has opinions of what a woman "should" do, and every where you turn there is criticism and condemnation. If a woman has the self confidence to do what she believes in and feels best coming from a place of love and desire (desire meaning, what she wants to do with her life) rather than again- fear, insecurity, pressure and all the "shoulds" then she'll do the right thing and happily do a WONDERFUL job with it, whatever her choices are. Happy mothers are good mothers. Happy wives are good wives. Women who have the confidence to do what they have to do to make themselves happy are the only ones who TRULY are. You cannot look around you and need the behaviour of others to make you happy. And when you're subservient.. you're acting and doing and DOING and acting hoping and needing others to like what you're doing and approve so that you can feel "ok." Unfortunately a lot of us still today grow up thinking that if we act on our own needs we're being selfish and that is BAD. As an adult, I've learned that being "selfish" and making myself happy rather than doting on everyone around me is not only super awesome for me and my kids, but it makes me irresistible and wildly attractive and sexy to men. OMG.. a woman who is naturally happy and takes care of her own moods, who isn't depending on him to keep her happy and fulfilled, who enjoys him thoroughly for what he is and doesn't need him to change and jump through ever changing hoops so that she can approve? It's good for him and for me it keeps away the men who would use and abuse. They simply don't even apply. I know this because they used to. Also on this same thread, coming from a place of taking care of my needs I'm able to be so strong and give far more than I ever ever ever used to be able to, that is wonderful and powerful and I love being able to truly help. But you can't help anyone until you've helped yourself first. An easy statement to give lip service to, but not actually follow through with. It's also a relief for others to be in the presence of someone who isn't going to get upset, offended, or feel bad over things.

3. No more guilt or shame. They're useless emotions. We're inundated with guilt over everything from eating too much, to not cleaning or cookingenough, to not being rich enough, thin enough, to having sexual fantasies or one night stands, to having too much sex or being single too long for God's sake the guilt has to go. Especially surrounding sex. We're physical creatures here on this earth to experience what a physical body has to offer and there is a reason it feels good. It feels good because it IS good. There are a lot of "rules" and beliefs surrounding sex and relationships that maybe served a purpose a long time ago but they're not serving us today, except to control and keep us (humans) from enjoying each other and loving each other the way we have the potential to. When you can love someone without conditions, experience them physically and emotionally (or even just one) without attachment and with pure joy it's really a good life.
4. Everything people do is because they hope or want to feel better in the doing or having of it. So lets (women) stop judging each other for the things we do, ANYTHING, and lets stop judging men. Men are not us. Men are men and if you can see them as such your heart will open and you will love the shit out of them they are so fun, there is so much to appreciate, it's so wonderful that they are SOOO different and yet we're all connected and the wonderful and fulfilling and beautiful way that we interact with them could NEVER be as good if they weren't how they are. We need to lose the internal beliefs that make us look at others and somehow feel inadequate, judged, and cause us to retaliate with negative thoughts and feelings.
5. Listen to our bodies. Women's bodies are cyclical and our emotions are very attached to our cycles. Be aware of them and do what we need to do. In my case, pre period, I have less energy, less sex drive, orgasms take longer to get to and are not as intense. I do not want to be social, and I've reflective. I think a lot. I crave fattier saltier food. What I need to do is withdraw and take care of myself. If I DON'T tend to my needs I get bitchy. It's better for me to take my attention of my man at this point as I'll only feel critical and needy. Snappy, I have low patience and tolerance, I feel needy and insecure if I force myself to be social or to tend to other peopl's needs and demands (ie: girlfriends or a lover or boyfriend). After my period my energy SOARS and I become extremely social, extremely obliging, I can do anything for anyone and have energy to spare, sexually I cannot get enough and am very giving and happy to give as well in that area orgasms are easy and more intense. I'm easy going and things don't bother me at all and I can take a lot from others. I'm super creative.... pre period is where I can reflect on the creations and perhaps revise or see the flaws. The point here is that we need to learn to listen to ourselves instead of thinking something is wrong because we're not the same as last week. When we do life goes well. When we override our own wisdom it's just not as good.

One thing with women is that everyone has an opinion of what we all should be, but there is a time and place in our life for everything and we need to feel ok with being at that place. We need to acknowledge that even though we're not lauded and praised as we were for being at our most sexually titilating... we're still just as wonderful, it doesnt have to be a BAD THING. We need to feel as good about ourselves when we're flabby milky and hormonal post birth as we do when we're in our peak physical sexual condition, our innate worth is not diminished by aging, even though after a certain age, or without a certain amount of physical beauty a woman becomes literally invisible to society. Plenty of women I know in their late 40s and 50s have had a really hard time adjusting to the invisibiity factor, especially if they were beautiful when they were young. Men often only "see" beautiful women up until a certain age, unless one's energy is so powerful and a man is in a mental state where he can sense it.

Power and strength without being bitchy or man hating or resenting or pushing against. Very important. I think a woman can be extremely powerful and influential if she accepts and embraces the power of the feminine, instead of dismissing it and trying to emulate the masculine. There is so much joy to be found in being a female, and so much joy to be found AS a female when you don't push against men but embrace them.

I'm just waffling now sorry this was so long!!

I think your #3 hits home for me. Going to catholic school for 12 years, I believe they have their own subliminal that they instill for guilt and shame! They drive it in that sex is a vessel to achieve the wonderment of children. Enjoyment is NOT the purpose!

Great post Maggie!
Pages: 1 2