Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleepphones Quality ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i am looking to buy some sleepphones, for using with the subs. Their speaker especifications are these:

120cm (48") cord
3.5mm (1/8") stereo plug
Impedance: 32 Ω
Frequency: 20-20 kHz
Power: 300/500 mW
RoHS compliant (lead-free)

Are they ok for the subs ??
Yes, they are fine. In fact, I need to order mine Smile .
Ok thanks just wanted to make sure, as i am getting them from overseas
Get the small size because they expand after some time and the medium sized one get too loose.
That depends on the size of your head though. You could also wash them on a hot wash if they expand.
Hi, recently I found out about sleepphones, where do you men order it from ? ( I googled for sleephones in my country but there are no websites available that sell them ) - any specific brands?

How about the wireless ones, do they work properly with the subliminals?
(07-21-2014, 01:02 PM)AAA Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, recently I found out about sleepphones, where do you men order it from ? ( I googled for sleephones in my country but there are no websites available that sell them ) - any specific brands?

How about the wireless ones, do they work properly with the subliminals?

The very first two links that show up after typing in sleep phones in to google is where you order them from.

I made my payment through paypal.

I got in touch with then through email and they told me the following:

1) Give home address and country residing in at the moment.

2) An additional fee of $50(reaches you in a month) or $100(reaches you in two weeks) for the package to be delivered to my doorstep. It reached my place in a month as I went for the $50 option so choose whatever fee is suitable to you.

The above fees does not include the sleep phone charges though as those are delivery charges.

I don't any experience with the wireless ones as I got three wire ones and they work nicely but the only thing is that the elasticity goes out the window after a while of usage so I would rather go for a size that is smaller than your head size as they loosen up after usage.

I would advise you get in touch with them through email as they are friendly, helpful and prompt and you shouldn't have any issue, instead of lounging around the forums here and scavenging for answers, go directly to the source.
And ask if the wireless ones use any sort of compression or anything else that could interfere with the audio. I don't know if that's usually the case or not, but I guess there could be.