Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 4g - first stage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I have the 4g Alpha Male set from 2011.

I've been familiar with Subliminal Shop for quite a while now, but only just made an account on the forum. I used the Alpha set until about the end of stage 2 a couple of years ago, but stopped for some reason.

Anyway, I decided to give it another shot and see it all the way through this time. I'm just over a week into stage one and it's making me feel, for lack of a better word, quite "angry". The best way I can describe it is - a feeling of being treated unfairly by other people. and being disrespected and taken for granted. I also get this feeling which comes and goes that is really hard to describe - like when I was a kid and didn't care about anything.

What are your thoughts on this? I know some of you are using the newer version but I would imagine that the feelings would be somewhat similar.

All the best,
-J
One of the first things you have to understand is that an apha male does not allow himself to be mistreated by, taken advantage of, disrespected, or taken advantage of. When you start shifting your perspective to that of an alpha male, you have to go from a state of having those things in play to changing that fact. That is done by refusing to allow those things, and when you refuse to allow them while they are in play already, and you are not yet quite ready to change them, the result is usually frustration and anger. This actually becomes the catalyst for making the necessary changes in becoming an alpha male. That's what you are experiencing. The program is leading you to become what it says it will.
Sorry for the late response Shannon, I've been very busy.

I'm nearing the end of stage one. I've had more arguments with people now then at any other time in my life. It really is so hard to explain, but it's almost like, even just after this short time using the subliminal (I'm also using BASE), I've grown more confident in myself. I'll also mention that I'm looping BASE and Alpha Male stage 1 on repeat 24/7. So I'm getting around 12 hours of exposure to each one per day.

This is literally 2 or 3 weeks in (I have the dates written down for when to switch stages). I speak my mind now and it upsets people. I've fallen out with my family on numerous occasions, because I've said what I think and they don't like it. Same goes for friends.

I could go on and on, but this is literally one of the hardest times I've had to go through. I think it's necessary though. I feel "something" that is changing inside me. Any feedback from Shannon would be great.

Best,
John
First point: Never use AM with anything else. NEVER.

Second, one of the reasons we upgraded that program was to make it less harsh in the transition to becoming an alpha. V2011 is harsher than V5, V5 is harsher than V6. The only thing you can do at this point is.... keep going. Without BASE.

Third, you cannot use subliminals 24 hours a day. You need to give your mind time to rest and incorporate this stuff. You should be fine using AM 2011 for 12 to 16 hours a day.
(06-11-2014, 09:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First point: Never use AM with anything else. NEVER.

Second, one of the reasons we upgraded that program was to make it less harsh in the transition to becoming an alpha. V2011 is harsher than V5, V5 is harsher than V6. The only thing you can do at this point is.... keep going. Without BASE.

Third, you cannot use subliminals 24 hours a day. You need to give your mind time to rest and incorporate this stuff. You should be fine using AM 2011 for 12 to 16 hours a day.

Ok, so I can't use it with anything else. I'm confused though, because I remember a thread a while back where you said you were using the Alpha set with around 4 other subs? I'll take BASE off the playlist then as well as reduce the amount of exposure I'm receiving.

Could you elaborate on why I can't use BASE with the set? Also, which one did you use first? Which do you think is more important?

Best regards,
John
AM has evolved over time, and so has my understanding of how best to use it. It requires being used alone to get the desired results from.

Sometimes, I must do experiments in how things interact that will verify for me how best to guide you all in how to use things. That doesn't mean you should be doing what I do. There have been some spectacular cockups that resulted from me intentionally not taking the advice I give you guys, specifically in an effort to verify beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was right to be giving that advice. Every time I disregarded the advice I give you guys on how to use them, it blew up in my face. It's usually that I don't open my mouth and give advice unless I am absolutely sure it's correct, but even then I do sometimes test my own advice. I always live to regret it. :-)

BASE uses manifestation and is a Type B/D hybrid. AM is a Type B/C/D hybrid. You cannot use Type C and Type D together, and you cannot use Type D and Type D together, because they require too much energy to divide and still get results.

So, pick one and use it. And since the AM set must be used to completion once you start... pick that one.

I don't remember which one I used first. I think it was AM. Either way, AM is more important in comparison to the current BASE. A successful entrepreneur is almost always a leader, and that's what AM is training you to be. The current (non-5G) BASE is doing a lot also, but it does not give you that core.
Hey Shannon,

Thanks for the reply. I know you're a busy man, so I do appreciate it. The Alpha set it is then. I still don't really understand all the terminology of different types of subliminals, but it doesn't matter. You know what you're talking about so it would be foolish not to take your advice.

I do tend to answer my own questions. I knew you would say Alpha set is more important, but I just had to ask anyway because I wanted your personal opinion. I will go through that set, and nothing else for the next 5 months - I'm nearing the end of stage one. I'll still work on business but I won't use BASE until it's the right time.

I'll just say that I feel much more confident in myself after the first stage, but some days have been rough. It certainly has not been smooth at all, but I guess that's the whole point. Changing the way you see things and your entire attitude is not easy. Combine that with the terrible things I've had to deal with recently and well, you know.

TL;DR - will see the Alpha set all the way through Smile
So I'm at the start of stage 2 and it's pretty much the same thing. Feeling angry, confused and pretty much just want to do my own thing. I had an argument with my dad last night because he said something that he thought wasn't a big deal, but I actually found it very disrespectful. There's a chance I may even be asked to leave the house. I hope that doesn't happen though.

I'm noticing a pattern with each stage that at the beginning it starts off very rough, and I have more arguments with people and do outrageous stuff like never before, then after about a week it calms down and just becomes "part of me" so to speak. I know a lot of this may make no sense but I feel like I have to say it. I should really start a journal thread because this is something very difficult to experience and describe. It really is like everything negative you experienced in the past is just being ripped out of you.

The changes I've been through over the last month or so have been nothing short of amazing. It is very, very rough though, especially since I'm using it 12+ hours a day. I didn't even know what I was getting myself into, the subliminal does exactly what it says. As always, any feedback from Shannon would be great, or anyone else for that matter.
You're getting exactly what you bargained for. :-) However, keep in mind that the program is designed for use by people 18+, so if you're under 18, it may make things harder for you because you may still be forced to rely on parents for things that the program is assuming you can and will do for yourself, and is pushing you do do and achieve for yourself.

The change is definitely not an easy one at first. I suggest you try to maintain respectful relations with your parents while pointing out to them that you deserve to be treated with respect yourself.
Thanks for the advice Shannon. I'm definitely over 18 though Smile Yes, I should calm down a bit. I didn't get kicked out of the house luckily, so I guess that's a good thing.

I'm going to start a journal thread because I think it may help other people who are also using the Alpha set. Positive changes so far after around a month - saying what I think and not caring what other people think, waking up early to do pushups and sprints, in 10x better shape than before, doing what I want to do and not what others want me to do, forcing myself to take advantage of opportunities, much more confidence.