Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Are there any decision altering scripts in the subs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just read about the copyright thing which put me off a bit since I didn't see it clearly written in every products description.

Now the question for me is how do I know that the scripts don't have any "I will decide to purchase more products from this site" and different kind of affirmations that aren't directly related to the subject at hand? Because technically what I've read is that people who it doesn't work for don't use any more of them and for people it works for have planned out to use 3+ more products.

I am still looking forward to using these products, however I want to be sure that I'm not brainwashing myself in a way that I will take away my own choice. If I will purchase a product, it's because I want to not because I'm programmed to. Please clarify my confusion.

Edit: the title is misleading.
The most practical thing to do is to learn how to use a pendulum (or some other way to achieve communication with your unconscious), listen to the subliminal track, and then ask if it picked up anything manipulative or if it is not in congruence with what you truly need as the human being that you are. Easier said than done, but it is doable and serves purposes way beyond that of answering your question.

In addition, you can read Shannon's posts and get a feel for how trustworthy you consider him to be.

More than that, what I know is that you can be unconsciously manipulated in the short term, but if you take a long enough break from the manipulation source, you start getting something similar to the "buyer's remorse". Used to have a friend who turned out to be a sociopath - couldn't see it while I was meeting him, but 2 weeks after not being in contact with him I started having flashes & dreams about times when he actually manipulated me.

I've personally done all them all (went for unconscious communication, read a lot of posts, taken a break after testing some programs) and every sign led to me having the conviction that Shannon is more than trustworthy.

Hope this helps.
I guess all of the programming can be considered as manipulation of the subconscious.

Well I didn't have any doubts in the past, it's just when I read about the copyright protection on a forum about a guy who had downloaded the program from somewhere else and wanted answers, Shannon seemed to be short with his answers, which he had every right to be since the guy was basically stealing the product and many do.

The concern was rather that the scripts are not revealed and the subs can't be heard on a conscious level. I'm not suggesting them to be revealed, but that should be covered in some thread.
Oh, I must have misunderstood what you were asking for. I thought you actually wanted some methods that if you followed, you'd get more certainty regarding the amswer to your question. Hence the 3 concrete ways to go about it that I enumerated.

I used the word "manipulation" on purpose. It is associated with an influence that disregards the other one's needs. What you probably refer to when you menion programming, when done in am ecological way, it's called "persuasion".
Honestly with as effective as Shannon is with scripting if there was any sort of buy more subs language in there then im sure he would be a millionaire by now lol. But from reading his journals you can see he is working to get there legitimately.
A very good thread, I would like to see more of things like that. Because a lot of people want the change but are afraid to trust the script which is normal. I don't want to be manipulated so what I did is read a lot of Shannon thread to see how he thinks. I will try the pendulum stuff when I have the time to do it.
Let me know how you do maniac,
I guess my goal is just to see a topic that covers that area for people new like me and to people suspicious to even try. Hope Shannon reads this at some point.