Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC or EPRHA first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read about many people having resistance when they start with ASC because there are too many negative beliefs.

I don't really care for EPRHA that much for some reason, probably because it will surface so much crap from the past and I've done a way too good of a job not showing/dealing with them.

So people who have done both, do you think it would have been easier or better if you did the other one first?

I have already gone through 11 hours of ASC and I'm sure I feel some sort of confidence boost but also tired as hell.
Are there any other guidelines for using them besides: use 8-16 hours, use ultrasonics with speakers only but earphone usage preferred?

Edit: Going with ASC since I don't want to dig out all the emotional stuff just yet, I'll probably do it if this is successful and I decide to grab AM6.
It will surface crap but in a more pleasant way that you use to do. I'm doing AM6 and there is EPRHA in it and I like the way I'm killing all those inner demons. According to most of the people here and myself the things that prevent us to move forward are our fear. So the best way to move faster is to deal with that. But ASC is very good way to start, probably the best because you can judge your level of fear base on your reaction with ASC and it's more fun too.

Both are good choice, if I were you I'll choose EPRHA because I would benefit more from that in the long term.
Couldn't agree more, I did doubt that choice for a bit, but I'm just trying to see for myself if the program works for me and I guess ASC will help me with that.
Certainly EPRHA would help me more in the long run. Might run it once after ASC depending on how I feel.
So what did you end up doing and how did it go?
I ended up doing both for a short while and the initial effect was pretty good, although it faded pretty fast, especially they ASC one. I have journals on both of them if you want to check them out.