Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon your new sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious about your new sub that you have in development, with ultra success, ultra motivation, maximum sales, ogsf..since your thinking about doing it in a single stage, how long will the audio be, because I notice that your single stages are about half hour long, for example ltu, prem e, mls, that I've used/using so as far as this new sub, how is it that you'll have all those subs into one 30 minute audio? do you cut out alot of stuff, that a regular lets say ogsf would have and add only some of ogsf script to your new sub or what?

I'm curious of this only because there is LTU with ogsf in it, and then there's just ltu, does the ltu with ogsf have less affirmations then the primary ogsf?
Honestly i think that thinking like a milionaire would also be a nice addition to this set.

@lokko: it will be as long as it needs to be so as not to diminish quality im sure. If it doesn't fit in one stage im sure it will be the right length to get it all done.

This is one id definately like to give a go once im done with ephra.
The new LTU is in 5G so it just fit easily compare to 4G technology.
Another two I'm wondering as well is BAMM 2.0 and AM 6.0, they both have similar amount of word count, both are 5G, both are packed with similar technologies, and yet BAMM is 12 stages, and AM6 is only 6 stages.
(05-26-2014, 04:03 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious about your new sub that you have in development, with ultra success, ultra motivation, maximum sales, ogsf..since your thinking about doing it in a single stage, how long will the audio be, because I notice that your single stages are about half hour long, for example ltu, prem e, mls, that I've used/using so as far as this new sub, how is it that you'll have all those subs into one 30 minute audio? do you cut out alot of stuff, that a regular lets say ogsf would have and add only some of ogsf script to your new sub or what?

I'm curious of this only because there is LTU with ogsf in it, and then there's just ltu, does the ltu with ogsf have less affirmations then the primary ogsf?

Single stage audios are aimed at 30 minutes. 5G allows me to pack a lot more into 30 minutes than 4G, both scriptwise and otherwise. But, as necessary, the audio can be 60 or 80 minutes in length.

If and when I cut stuff out, I cut out only what is unnecessary, unrelated to the goal, or what I am going to replace with a newer, better form of itself. It's about like buying a stock Dodge Charger and then rebuilding it into a world class maximum performance racing machine. You don't rip out wires, tubes, belts or other things without upgrading them unless they're unnecessary because some other improvement makes them obsolete.

LTU with OGFS has the entire OGFS script in it.
(05-27-2014, 05:06 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Another two I'm wondering as well is BAMM 2.0 and AM 6.0, they both have similar amount of word count, both are 5G, both are packed with similar technologies, and yet BAMM is 12 stages, and AM6 is only 6 stages.

BAMM is 12 stages because it has to be. Certain concepts and interactions between concepts in the script require that, because it was only in 12 stages that I could properly balance them and make them effective for achieving the goal. There is a lot more that goes into these programs for consideration of how to build them than simply the word count and generation. Just because I don't bore you with pedantic details like that doesn't mean it's not there to deal with.