Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Luck Magnifier with Winner's Mindset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Luck Magnifier Day 144 (mostly ultra night)
Winner's Mindset Day 99 (mix masked/ultra day)
combo

I've noticed internally that I don't have negative thoughts or emotions. To clarify, I believe WM has started taking effect, my attitude when it comes to negativity is void, they just don't occur to me and if they pop up, I consciously shift to something positive. I am also more determined when it comes to tasks.

LM has affected me in different ways then I initially wanted. I just finished finals and had a 15 and 30 page paper to do. I procrastinated like crazy on the papers. I'm still waiting on grades for the papers but I got extensions for both. The 30 page got rejected the first time, in fact that professor rejected every paper in the class, the second time for submissions half the class gave up and 2 papers were accepted ( not mine, but I only had half written and wasn't ready), the third and final day for submissions everyone was getting rejected and given the opportunity to revise and resubmit same day. I had copies of the 2 accepted papers to reference what he wanted and thank heavens I did cuz he started reading it and kept the cap on the red pen, told me to give him the electronic copy (to check for plagiarism) BINGO! first one of the day, everyone else was surprised and jealous.

I'm not sure how LM is supposed work, but I notice little things here and there. I am now done with school and will continue to listen to LM till the 180 day mark hoping this last month will produce financial luck. I need to start working or something and hope LM will help with that. I'm not sure how long I will go with WM, guess we'll see at the end of june.

Normally I'd have what's next planned but I am in a sort of limbo. I have one last paycheck coming and no plans.
I know one fact and that's the search for an income is definitely next.
Which subs should I go with next?
(wanted to add deep grat and appr to next sub list)
thank you