Subliminal Talk

Full Version: using two audio players with android at the same time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to be able to play subs In The background while listening to Pandora or another mp3 . Does anyone know a way to do this? I have a droid razzer

Thanks,
Shawn
I tried looking into this too, but never found a solution.
Yeah I don't think your allowed to listen to two subs simultaneously. The best way to use two subliminals is to listen to one for 8 hours, take an hour break than the second for 8 hours. By listening to ultrasonic you can listen to something else at the same time, just calibrate the audio by having the subliminal louder.

Thanks

Fonzy
Some time ago I saw a post saying it's not allowed listen two at the same time, but actually don't have time to find it. If I do, I will post the link.
I sometimes use my phone to play two audios at the same time. You cannot use two subs at the same time but you are allowed to listen to another audio at the same time a sub is played. But be warned it will reduce the sub efficiency ! That's due to the frequencies of the two audios conflicting.

To do that you'll need another MP3 player that you'll download from the Play Store. My favorite is PowerAmp because it allows you to adjust the volume of the audio it's playing, without changing the system's volume, which is nice if the frequencies of the two audios clash too much.

That's it, now play the sub in one player and play whatever you want in the other one.
Thanks for the replies. I wasn't trying to listen to two subs at the SaME time just music and the silent sub. Like Pandora music player and a sub. I will give power amp a try.

Thanks
Shawn
OK I downloaded power amp And when I open another audio player it automatically turns off power amp.. is there any way around this?
Yep, you should look in poweramp settings and uncheck the two "change of priority" boxes in Audio>Audio Focus. That should work.
Awesome that worked! Thanks... so listening to music and the sub will make the sub less effective? I'm on stage 6 of am5
Personally I wouldn't do this incase there was some kind of encoding conflict with the phone trying to run both audio files.
Yes it will make the sub less effective because if the same two frequencies play together with a difference in the phases, you'll get cancellation of the frequencies happening. And if the frequency phases are inverted (180° phase shift), it will result in total silence for the given frequency.
(05-22-2014, 09:47 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I don't think your allowed to listen to two subs simultaneously. The best way to use two subliminals is to listen to one for 8 hours, take an hour break than the second for 8 hours. By listening to ultrasonic you can listen to something else at the same time, just calibrate the audio by having the subliminal louder.

Thanks

Fonzy

Don't try to dive off two diving boards at the same time - or try to please two women at once.

If you burn one sub at a time into your brain for 32-96 days in a row, then that will be a permant (forever) change in your brain.

Men are usually not good at multi-tasking.