Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Deservedness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

So i've been reading Sex Magnet 3.0 journals because they are very entertaining Big Grin
And i came across a post made by Shannon, here it is..
"The point of using Sex Magnet after Alpha is that Alpha provides a strong base for it. It clears away a lot of negativity, and it helps build that sense of deservedness."

Im not asking about AM or SM. But more about that last word. Deservedness.

I did a run through of AM5 recently. Just finished a few weeks ago. And while maybe i feel like i deserve women more, i just don't feel it. Shannon mentioned...
"If you were raised to believe no sex before marriage, chances are you have a lot of guilt/shame/fear programming to work through."

I was actually raised with those beliefs, and so I thought about this and he's probably right. But since i ran OGSF before, and im doing OF by its self right now, maybe its not just Guilt and Shame that makes me feel like im unworthy of women.
It has to go way back to how i grew up. I grew up in a violent and unloving atmosphere. That had to have played a part in it. I just feel like i don't deserve any woman at the moment. I have a job, i'm really into bodybuilding, have a social life, but i still have thoughts such as "What do i have to offer women". Stupid stuff like that. The answer is sometimes "dick". lol.

Just wondering what kind of sub you think would get rid of these limiting beliefs. Seems like that is the only thing that is stopping me from enjoying life to the fullest. Thanks.
Hmm...Have you tried tapping on it? Personally, I find this tapping session helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEHf79xmbOc

Self-worth can be increased by affirmations too. Look in the mirror and say to yourself everyday:
"I'm worthy and deserving of beautiful women"

Any resistance, clear it out with tapping. Good luck Smile
Thanks risingwarrior will give that a try. I have done tapping before but my beliefs are so deep, they keep coming back. And i can't seem to find the root of it all.
Theres just something holding me back from dominating socially.

LIke today, this cute girl working at the gas station was extra friendly and googly eyed. At first it was all ok, but for some reason i just couldn't give that frendliness back. Im happy with my life, but i don't know whats stopping me from smiling all the time. That is the question.
Im being negative right now and i apologize, OF is causing some resistance.
Dat dere self worth. Why have you forsaken me. Lol.
I'm encountering more and more women that just want "dick", ahah nothing wrong with that... Rule number one is treat people the way you would like to be treated. Incorporate that into your persona and the way you are towards women and your limited beliefs will release. Be in touch with your feminine side is how a woman would describe it.

Thanks

Fonzy
(05-22-2014, 09:53 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm encountering more and more women that just want "dick", ahah nothing wrong with that... Rule number one is treat people the way you would like to be treated. Incorporate that into your persona and the way you are towards women and your limited beliefs will release. Be in touch with your feminine side is how a woman would describe it.

Thanks

Fonzy

Ah yes, I definitely try to live by that. Like for example respect is huge for me. So i show respect to everyone, until they show disrespect. I have morals, i have integrity. I love righteousness and fairness.
Trouble is have more trouble finding a girl that wants something long term, then to have a quickie. Makes me a bit sad. I suppose its my fault by making myself look like the stereotypical "player". Don't know how else to describe it.

I love the quote "Be the kind of person you want to be around".
And that has worked great for me in attracting the right friends, outgoing, lighthearted, a bit of troublemakers. But i cant seem to open up like that around people i just met, especially women. Is it fear? I hope so, because im about 12 days into OF and its been kicking my butt.
I tend to swear a lot, get angry at little things, annoyed by minute details, and just negative all the time. Lol im a dick right now.

Edit: How would one get in touch with their feminine side? Just start crying? lol
You might consider LTU. What you lack is not value, but self esteem, self respect and a sense of self worth, and that and other things are covered by LTU.
Maybe woman magnet would clear that. I'm in the shit as you are right, with a lot of difference, I rarely get angry for example. I'm going to do that after AM6.
I'm wondering why you only go only for OF when there is a product like EPHRA?
(05-28-2014, 10:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You might consider LTU. What you lack is not value, but self esteem, self respect and a sense of self worth, and that and other things are covered by LTU.

Thank you Shannon you are 100% right. And yes that was exactly my plan after OF. LTU is perfect, it also makes people smile more. Exactly what i need. My father is a very serious, all business no play kind of guy. I can't help but have some of his genes. But im changing all of that little by little Smile

What i don't understand is..before AM, before OF, i was obviously in an even worse state than i am in now. But the things you mentioned weren't so pronounced as they are now. I was actually kinda happier. Maybe its OF that is bringing all this to the surface. Because after AM i was not nearly as hard on myself as i am now.
I feel that OF is something i need more than i needed any other sub so far. Ill elaborate more in the next post.
(05-28-2014, 11:00 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe woman magnet would clear that. I'm in the shit as you are right, with a lot of difference, I rarely get angry for example. I'm going to do that after AM6.
I'm wondering why you only go only for OF when there is a product like EPHRA?

Hey Maniac
WM is definitely on my list after AM6. But i feel i have to focus fire Fear just a little longer.
I was looking at that sub. And maybe ill run it before LTU or after, i havent decided yet. If i had both scripts i would decide fairly easily. Unfortunately that isn't possible.
The reason Overcoming Fear intrigued me was because it is the root of all negativity and resistance. If i can clear a nice chunk of that, every other sub will be easier to accept. And life will be less stressful.
I want to be able to decide for myself if i want to do something or not, not let fear decide. SO many opportunities missed because of this.
So i'm 18 days into OF. Been listening 7-8 hours at night on speakers, loud, on both sides of the pillow. And on headphones 4-8 hours in the day time. Loud also. So basically maximizing exposure as much as possible.

I have had insane resistance. Like i have never experienced before on any sub. Not ASC 5g as a first sub. Not OGSF, not even AM5. AM was close in the first stage, but not really.
This resistance was something else. Even though there were thoughts of stopping listening to AM, i would never actually consider it. Apart from the usual, depression, frustration, negativity, which is all cakewalk when you realize its for the greater good. There she was, fear, taking its last stand. The pressure was so much i had to quit listening to the sub for 24 hours. I couldn't sleep with the sub on, i couldn't listen to the sub on headphones in the day. Nothing. It was awesome. I love every minute of it. Because i knew what it meant.

And boy did i notice this yesterday at the bar.
My boss invited me to go have a drink yesterday, to talk business. He bought another shop and wanted to talk about my position there. As we walk in around 11 pm, (keep in mind this is a small bar on a Tuesday night. There were literally 15 beautiful girls in a group just standing, sitting, talking at the bar. And maybe 5 guys in another table. My boss and another coworker were obviously struck and overwhelmed when they all looked over, and just looked completely sexy as f*ck. They were visibly lost for a second. Kinda standing there not being able to decide where to sit for a second.
I notice this, and while they are doing their thing i gesture them to sit in a chair adjacent at the bar so we could see them all. They follow, i sit in the middle. While this is happening i'm not acknowledging any of the girls, if you looked at me it would look like i didn't give two shits if they were there or not. Zero fear, zero anxiety, zero stress. Confident as a motherf*cker. My boss and the colleague had trouble focusing on the task at hand. Lol. But i led the conversations. Eventually i had to check out the girls and what they were doing, because come on im not gay. Wink And i swear to you, the two hottest girls there. A 10++ and a 9.5 were eye f*cking me like i have never been eye f*cked before. Non stop 10-20 second eye contact. Every.single.time. i would look over. Be it 5 minutes apart. She would be looking sexy as f*ck, eye f*ucking me like i was the last man on earth.
Both of them did, but naturally i noticed the hottest one more. Jessica Alba is a 9.5 to me, in her prime. So this girl is one of the hottest girls i have ever laid eyes on. And her body? Oh man. I lift, and love girls who squat. But her body was, oh Lord have mercy.
And i was NOT PHASED BY THIS ONCE. I gave the eye f*cking right back. To the point where it became so funny i started chuckling and smiling. My colleague even mentioned how i had game. Said something about me looking at a girl a certain way. This never ever ever ever would of happened before listening to OF. Before OF and AM i would of walked in and stood there like a complete moron for a second. I would have never picked the seat up in front, i would of never been able to eye f*ck any girl, i would never have able to sit in front of the bar and feel completely comfortable. I have removed just SOME fear from my life, and life is now so much better. My theories were not all bad Smile

Unfortunately because of self worth issues, i ended up getting upset at myself for this and we left. We just f*ucking left.
She was standing in the DOORWAY, with her butt facing me as i was walking out. I had ZERO fear, but i just squeezed right by her like a phaggot because of my God damn childhood issues. F*ucking pathetic.
Now you guys know why i need help Big Grin
(05-28-2014, 02:13 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: [ -> ]So i'm 18 days into OF. Been listening 7-8 hours at night on speakers, loud, on both sides of the pillow. And on headphones 4-8 hours in the day time. Loud also. So basically maximizing exposure as much as possible.

I have had insane resistance. Like i have never experienced before on any sub. Not ASC 5g as a first sub. Not OGSF, not even AM5. AM was close in the first stage, but not really.
This resistance was something else. Even though there were thoughts of stopping listening to AM, i would never actually consider it. Apart from the usual, depression, frustration, negativity, which is all cakewalk when you realize its for the greater good. There she was, fear, taking its last stand. The pressure was so much i had to quit listening to the sub for 24 hours. I couldn't sleep with the sub on, i couldn't listen to the sub on headphones in the day. Nothing. It was awesome. I love every minute of it. Because i knew what it meant.

And boy did i notice this yesterday at the bar.
My boss invited me to go have a drink yesterday, to talk business. He bought another shop and wanted to talk about my position there. As we walk in around 11 pm, (keep in mind this is a small bar on a Tuesday night. There were literally 15 beautiful girls in a group just standing, sitting, talking at the bar. And maybe 5 guys in another table. My boss and another coworker were obviously struck and overwhelmed when they all looked over, and just looked completely sexy as f*ck. They were visibly lost for a second. Kinda standing there not being able to decide where to sit for a second.
I notice this, and while they are doing their thing i gesture them to sit in a chair adjacent at the bar so we could see them all. They follow, i sit in the middle. While this is happening i'm not acknowledging any of the girls, if you looked at me it would look like i didn't give two shits if they were there or not. Zero fear, zero anxiety, zero stress. Confident as a motherf*cker. My boss and the colleague had trouble focusing on the task at hand. Lol. But i led the conversations. Eventually i had to check out the girls and what they were doing, because come on im not gay. Wink And i swear to you, the two hottest girls there. A 10++ and a 9.5 were eye f*cking me like i have never been eye f*cked before. Non stop 10-20 second eye contact. Every.single.time. i would look over. Be it 5 minutes apart. She would be looking sexy as f*ck, eye f*ucking me like i was the last man on earth.
Both of them did, but naturally i noticed the hottest one more. Jessica Alba is a 9.5 to me, in her prime. So this girl is one of the hottest girls i have ever laid eyes on. And her body? Oh man. I lift, and love girls who squat. But her body was, oh Lord have mercy.
And i was NOT PHASED BY THIS ONCE. I gave the eye f*cking right back. To the point where it became so funny i started chuckling and smiling. My colleague even mentioned how i had game. Said something about me looking at a girl a certain way. This never ever ever ever would of happened before listening to OF. Before OF and AM i would of walked in and stood there like a complete moron for a second. I would have never picked the seat up in front, i would of never been able to eye f*ck any girl, i would never have able to sit in front of the bar and feel completely comfortable. I have removed just SOME fear from my life, and life is now so much better. My theories were not all bad Smile

Unfortunately because of self worth issues, i ended up getting upset at myself for this and we left. We just f*ucking left.
She was standing in the DOORWAY, with her butt facing me as i was walking out. I had ZERO fear, but i just squeezed right by her like a phaggot because of my God damn childhood issues. F*ucking pathetic.
Now you guys know why i need help Big Grin

Geez, this is awesome. I'll definitely need to use OF after AM6, and maybe before SM3. I was hoping EPRAHA would work significantly on my fears but it just made me feel a little less sad and didn't give me any major release.
(05-28-2014, 04:20 PM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, this is awesome. I'll definitely need to use OF after AM6, and maybe before SM3. I was hoping EPRAHA would work significantly on my fears but it just made me feel a little less sad and didn't give me any major release.

You definitely should. I can't say it will be the same for you.
But someone ran it for 96 days or so and if you find the journal you will see their life made a complete 180.
Your results may differ. Maybe i have a special case of fear ruling my life. If that sounds familiar give it a run.

I think its worth a shot. Worst case scenario, your other subs will be accepted faster, easier, and with less resistance.

If you feel some kind of fear when you want to walk up to a girl. Overcoming Fear will do wonders.
I mean Shannon himself said
"Anxiety is the child of fear. IF fear is overcome... it should not allow for anxiety, as long as the causative fear is removed."

link http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Eliminating-fear

I say go straight to the root.
I will do OF for another 2 months or so. Then i will move on to LTU for some self worth lol. Then maybe ASC and then AM6. I think ASC is going to be amazing once im done with OF. Cannot f*cking wait. Smile

I'm not doing OGSF or LTU with 5g and OGSF. Not EPRAHA with 5g and OGSF. Not any of that because its not focused on fear. OF has many more lines about fear than any other sub on that subject. I think it definitely deserves a 5G.
How long did you run EPRAHA for?
I was thinking about it too. But Shannon recommended LTU, i think he knows whats better for my situation since he actually knows the script. And seems to know me better than i know myself. At least he knows what to call my issues. Lol.