Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ear Ringing Becoming Progressively Worse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My ears have rang for as long as I can remember, but it's gotten worse and worse over the last few months of me using subs. Right now I'm on my last few days of stage 1 of AM and it's gotten so bad that there's times when the ringing blocks out the sounds around me. I've also had really bad insomnia for the last 3 nights straight, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the sub i'm using or not. I always sleep to trickling stream tracks on 1/5 of my phones volume, so it shouldn't be any damage from the volume. Is it possible that my earbuds have caused physical damage from being in my ears too long?
I doubt the ear phones are causing physical damage themselves. I have to be careful with ear phones because regardless of the level of volume you have those things stuck in your ears for 8-10 hours a night or during the day; whatever. Anyone with a mild form of tinnitus will have annoying problems I think if they do that. I have mild form of tinnitus, self diagnosed, and i have to limit how long i listen to music and especially limit my usage of headphones. Hopefully that helps you understand things better.
Yea I only use my ear buds to listen to subs now. 8 hours a day is a lot. But still, it shouldn't be as bad as it is with such low volume
I was having a similar problem, except the insomnia.. I mean just the ringing. I thought at first it was from the overuse and volume of the 'sonic' subs, I went to the doctor and it said that my ears are perfectly ok, there was some other issue~ I thought it was tinnitus but tinnitus doesn't appear after listening a few months to headphones, but 20 years yea. Anyway, I know you didn't used just headphones, if at all, but you should see a doctor, it can give you a good relief when you know you're being checked up, rather than wondering around all day long.
I'm not worried about it. If they can't fix it the it's doing me no good lol. It's just getting really annoying how loud it gets, especially when it's quiet around me
I have some mild tinnitus too, I have been using sub with headphone for 5 month I think (~10h/day). I didn't know I had that until I used this sub.
It's not as bad as yours but it's get annoying. So I'm going to do with speaker for a few days or weeks just to get a bit of rest for my ears.
I wanted to start a new thread about it but I see that other people are having similar issue to mine. I did ASC for 35 days (masked format only, 8hours night on speakers and 2-6 hours day on headphones). I havent used any ultrasonic tracks.
I took a 1 week off because i noticed this high pitched whistle sound in the quiet places, only in my left ear.. I have now purchased another sub and started using it but looks like problem is still here.
Maniac, are you still experiencing the same thing or it has passed?
I'm wondering take a break or keep going..
It's hard to guess because it's a subjective phenomenon: in your head. I can't even tell if my problem is getting worse or better, only thing I know is that it's still there.
Sometimes I think my subconscious is using this problem as a way tell me to stop my subliminal usage (resistance).

I'm wondering if you started to notice this ringing before you knew about tinnitus existence or after. What I'm saying is that maybe you had it already but you didn't notice it before someone told you this thing exist or you read it on a thread.
I haven't heard about tinnitus before and I haven't seen anything on the forum about. It was just my own observation after using a sub for 1 month and today I decided to explore it deeper. Could be that my brain is getting used to these sound frequencies but could be also that I will damage my ears permanently if I keep going which is the last thing I want.
I had this crazy thought today that maybe there should actual subliminal dealing with that issue..
It would be a real shame if I had to stop using this technology because of that problem, I already had a plan in my head on which programs I'm going to use for the rest of the year..
There is a program to deal with that problem but it's experimental. On the plus side it's free.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/o...-tinnitus/
Do you notice a increased sensitivity to loud sound?

One thing you should know is that the masked sub use normal frequency. If you notice this sound (tinnitus) getting louder with subliminal then it would be the same if you listen to a movie for a long period.

Some people seems to be less sensitive to all that, Shannon have been listening to sub for +15years and he didn't seem to be affected. Some old member here for more +5 years.
Thanks maniac that's a great help and you're right about the frequency for the masked sub I just had a look in the spectrum analyzer.
So maybe i'm just getting old, maybe it's resistance like you said or maybe it's something else (like my sensitive ears, I had problems with very narrow ear channels since I was a kid, getting blocked, infections, headaches, ect.)
I've grabbed that experimental sub maybe i'll give it a go at some point but would rather finish the current one and than have a break to evaluate if that's the real problem, maybe get my ears checked as well.

Not sure about increased sensitivity to loud, I feel like I have increased sensitivity to these higher frequencies of sound. When it's not entirely quiet in the room (there's some background noise) I have a feeling similar to the one when a TV is on..
That's the situation/my feeling now, it wasn't like this before.
I have just searched for it and a TV's electronics generate 525 lines * 30 frames per second = 15750 Hz, which is at the upper threshold of hearing.
I have the same issue as well but it was mostly in my left ear.

I was listening to ultrasonics really loudly before I was informed about the app "frequensee".

I now have my speakers 6 feet away from me and have it around -50db to -60db.

The ear ringing has improved to a considerable extent in my left ear and for the right ear it is gone.

The sensitivity that I had to loud sounds has gone and so has the popping sound in my left ear when I used to talk or hear other people talk (thank God).

If the instructions given on the instructions page were solid on the then I would have avoided this entire mishap but again I take responsibility for the issue that I have at the same time.

I am posting this so that new people don't have to go through the pain I went through at not being able to put a proper volume for themselves and suffering from tinnitus.

Maybe Shannon can chime in further as to what is happening and what can be done to further combat this issue as a lot of people on the forums are suffering from ear ringing after listening to the subliminal whereas nobody had it before.

Maniac, are you doing the hypnosis on yourself to make your ears stronger and for the ear ringing to go away?
(02-11-2015, 03:48 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]Maniac, are you doing the hypnosis on yourself to make your ears stronger and for the ear ringing to go away?

No I don't, it would be too much thing at the same time. For now I just do trance without any programming. I'm on AM6 refresher I so I prefer to stay "clean".

I agree that the instruction could be better. Especially with the free program like ASC with doesn't come with anything.

In the AM6 pdf I think it would better to advise people to use the masked first and when they have a better understanding of subliminal they try experimenting with ultrasonic. Because it's a lot of information for a newbie.

Some people are not careful enough though, there will always a guy who do something he wasn't suppose to do.

The real problem come from people who didn't use any ultrasonic or very little and have ear ringing appearing. It's hard to keep going with that when you add the resistance with it.

I hope Shannon get his 6G product to work with a short period of time like 2-4 hour/day. It would be much better for everyone.
(02-11-2015, 04:58 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2015, 03:48 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: [ -> ]Maniac, are you doing the hypnosis on yourself to make your ears stronger and for the ear ringing to go away?

No I don't, it would be too much thing at the same time. For now I just do trance without any programming. I'm on AM6 refresher I so I prefer to stay "clean".

I agree that the instruction could be better. Especially with the free program like ASC with doesn't come with anything.

In the AM6 pdf I think it would better to advise people to use the masked first and when they have a better understanding of subliminal they try experimenting with ultrasonic. Because it's a lot of information for a newbie.

Some people are not careful enough though, there will always a guy who do something he wasn't suppose to do.

The real problem come from people who didn't use any ultrasonic or very little and have ear ringing appearing. It's hard to keep going with that when you add the resistance with it.

I hope Shannon get his 6G product to work with a short period of time like 2-4 hour/day. It would be much better for everyone.

I hope he makes a 6G version of Improve Your Hearing so that it can heal my ears faster if by that time they don't heal by themselves.

He had a version in the store that was 3G of the same title that I wrote above but I haven't got around to listening to it.
Pages: 1 2