Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about Upcoming 5G Releases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm not certain who might be able to answer this question, as relates to two upcoming releases, but here it goes. It relates to the two sleep-related programs that Shannon is near completing (excerpted below).

Question: Can I continue to use a 4G B/D hybrid program with these?

These programs seem paired, and I expect that the normal prohibition (i.e. that you'll overtax your brain) is contemplated in their design. I have terrible insomnia, and these would be huge.

I've been using BIATBW lately, and things are going really well. I really, really don't want to put it on hold, if possible. I guess it comes down to the scripting, and whether these are being developed as short-term agents compatible with other subs. If so, I'll be the first to download!

Thank you,
Tim

"It looks like I will probably be releasing the subliminal sleep aid and two variants of general pain relief soon. Variant 8 and Variant 10 both show very good results in testing, but seem to work for different types of personalities. I am thinking that since I have yet to understand why one works for some people, and the other works for others, I will release them as a set. Since they're 5G, it'll be $89.95 x 2, so $179.90 for the set. Sleep Aid will be the release of both the sleep aid and the awakener that counters the effects of the sleep aid, and it too will be released as a set for the same price, since both are in 5G. I am working on this and more."