Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stress Relief Sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried this sub because it was free and seemed it could be valuable for me- I just never hear anything about it in the forum. I have use it at work along with ASC-but, not a lot. When I have used it more often at the sacrifice of my other subs, then it has produced some unusual feelings which I believe can only be contributed to listening to it more often.
There has been a few times on my bus ride home where I felt so blissful, content and awed peering out the window, clouds, trees, blah, blah.
It seems to me this sub is kind of a "diamond in the rough", or overlooked, or I am just ignorant to what benefits I could expect beyond the product description.
Should I be giving it more weight in my regimen, in order to help stay relaxed and reduce unnecessary worry especially at work?
Is the idea of leap frogging it with ASC a good idea for work and back off on the other two subs directed towards attracting women-any suggested regimen?
Any comments, or suggestions on the product would be great.
I didn't know where else to ask these questions, so if it is out of order, I apologize.
Stress relief is designed simply to de-stress a person, remove negative stress from within and prevent the absorption of negative energy from outside oneself.

I'd say that it's good to use it for 4 to 8 hours a day for the first 32, and then use it in maintenance mode for an hour per day thereafter.

Other than that, I'm not sure how to answer your question.
You did, as I expected-thanks.
Not much interest in it because it's not very exciting, but it's a good sub.
Hi
Just to let you know I downloaded this for my 15 year old daughter.
She grinds her teeth at night and gets lots of headaches.
I can't afford the very expensive equipment suggested by the dentist for bruxism, and felt that the teeth grinding may be due to stress.
She has had a turbulent 15 years, and just recently after thinking things had settled we have come up with a whole new crop of problems.
Anyway she has been listening to this sub. Sometimes through the speakers on her PC. Sometimes with headphones on her iPad. And also through the night on a very low volume ultrasonic just from the normal iPad speaker.
Her exposure times vary from 1 hour to all night.
We have seen positive results.
She is sleeping better and is not aware of any teeth grinding.
Also she is a lot more relaxed around her step father, even around her period time which can be a mine field. She finds him difficult to deal with at the best of times!
At school she no longer associates with girls who are negative and frustrating.
This is after about 6 weeks use.
I will be ordering her sleep phones this week so she can listen to it properly at night.

I also am thinking of giving this a try. I am having very severe headaches, difficulty sleeping and eating a lot
Sounds like it could be stress...or could it be a reaction to something I am hearing in ASC ?

Anyway it is a good sub. If it can work on a teenager I reckon it can work on anyone..
Nice results. Smile

Life Tune-Up is another very good one for girls in her situation.