Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dude's ASC 5.0 journey - 18/5/2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello people.
i am tired of using the self-help techniques and considering i am unable to participate in practices actively.

i wanted to give ASC 5.0 a try to know the power of subliminals.

i have started using it at night while sleeping. i listen it last night for 8 hours through headphones, the track was ocean surf. i am now going to write my journal for next 90 days to track my progress.

Day-1 : 19/5/2014

last night i gave the first shot to ASC 5.0, the day was much better than my usual days.
i was energetic. i am kinda guy who likes to stay at home all the time in order to avoid conversation with people, and today i was out ,hanging with my buddies, felt good.
i was funny and confident while having a conversation.

i listened to the track again for 2 hours at afternoon.
later at evening my mood was aggressive and i am still feeling little anger with out reason.

i think my increased confidence level of the day was just the placebo effect. though i liked it.
looking forward to see the results.

thank you Shanon.
Day-2 : 20/5/2014

last night, listened to the ASC track for 7 hours through headphones and another one hour today afternoon.

the day was usual. yesterday, was feeling energetic. it was nothing like that today. but i was so relaxed while communicating with the person of high society value.

i usually get nervous if the person i am talking with is cool or very much reputed. today i was so calm and relaxed. liked it.

i was quite worried about my life today. i was being motivated to have a healthy life-style. i was giving more attention to my looks today.

i was in need to get more sleep today. since i have stated listening to ASC, i need to sleep at afternoon too, i didnt need that before.

i had couple of weird scary dreams lastnight. i am dreaming about the things i am most scared of. lol

waiting to be absolutely self confident.. see ya tomorrow.
Day-3 : 21/5/2014

listened to the ASC track for 8 hours last night through headphones.

i was feeling very sad today, mostly without reason.

i was thinking about how others feel about myself and having negative thoughts and was trying to make others happy.

i had strong feelings of guilt and last night i had dreams that were responsible for my mood today. the dreams were about insult.

i never remember my dreams but since i have started this sub. i do remember them.

i was sad and emotional whole day though i was calm and mind was relaxed. i wasnt tense.

i avoided being social today.

i was with a good friend whole day though was feeling lonely.

like yesterday i was having thoughts about uplifting my life and did some work related to it too.

i dont know whether my mood swings are due to the ASC sub or anything else or its just placebo..

awaiting to feel the absolute confidence...
Keep at it bro. It may take a while for the effects of the sub to kick in.
You might want to look in to meditation and tapping as well to help whenever you feel bad emotionally.
Day -4 :

Day was usual .. Spent whole day teaching my cousin the engineering stuff.. I am an engineer btw.

I was relaxed all the time.. I was considered about another person's emotional condition while talking and was able to confidently defend myself and express myself

My behaviour was like NOT CARING whole day..
You're teaching someone about engineering, sounds like you're becoming more alpha already. You got it, care about what you want! And if you been the type that was quiet before defending yourself is important!

Thanks

Fonzy
@Fonzy3. agree, i wasnt defending myself much even though i was right.

Day-5 : 23/5/2014

listened to the ASC sub last night for 8 hours.

okay so i think i had some experiences today that might be because of the ASC sub.

i usually tend to think and prepare about the meetings or happenings of the day but since two days i am not caring at all about the future and being spontaneous on the occasions.

i am giving more attention to other's emotional condition and trying to uplift everyone's mood.

i dont know why but a neighbor, i thought might dont like me was giving compliments and i felt like she found me charming.

i spent most of my day teaching and helping my cousin the engineering subjects and even though he was not able to capture the things, i was relaxed and was quite confident in teaching and expressing myself.

i tend to feel resistance if someone asks me to do something crazy in crowded places but i enjoyed being myself and my sense of humor made its move.

just before half an hour, my sis said something to me that usually hurt me alot but today i felt nothing about that emotional wound.

i hope this effects are not placebos and they last.

i was thinking being absolutely confident mean being energetic and spontaneous all the time But this subliminal has made me relaxed and care-free.. though i liked its effects. see ya Smile)
Oh don't worry its not a placebo Smile

Remember, when/if you get negative, angry, depressed in a couple days just know that it's only resistance by your subconscious. So when that happens keep listening to ASC and you will pass it in another couple days. The effects both good and not so good come in "waves". Usually around days 7-12 is the first and toughest wave of resistance. The second wave from what i can remember would be around days 15-21. But its not as bad.
This is just my observation on myself and the days might be a bit off for someone else. But waves seem to be there for everyone.

I look forward to the waves in fact. I say bring it. The more resistance i have, the more i needed it broken. I love the quote
"Revel in the chaos". So beautiful. Rolleyes
@IronSmooth : yeah.. thank you for the reminder .. i will keep that in mind and lets see whether i can overcome my resistance easily or not..

Day :6 - 24/5/2014

listened to the ASC sub for 5 hours last night, two hours at noon and two hours at today evening through headphones.

i am damn nervous in social conditions. i feel insecure while socializing.

at home i was relaxed and was making people laugh but it was opposite when i was socializing, i couldnt understand it, why!!!

other noticeable behavior change, i was giving importance to my preferences than others considering others too. but i was more important for myself. i usually give more importance to others than myself.

i was feeling resistance in defending myself.

weird thing that happened today : My ex messaged me after six months and i just preferred to not replying her. a beauty in my neighbor copied my whatsapp status , yeah it would be normal for you guys but its kinda weird for me because it never happened before though i have had really awesome statuses at whatsapp lol. see ya :))
Day-7 : 25/5/2014
listened to ASC sub. last night for 8 hours.

it feels good to be confident. i have been depressed since a long time and trusting myself feels good.

my mood was great today. i was feeling physically strong and healthy.
like yesterday i preferred what i like without sicking others approval.

the day was harsh emotionally. i would literally break down if i wouldnt be confident. and finally at night a fight with my parents ended up my happy mood and just feeling sad though confident lmao.

i am handsome but i never appreciate my looks but now days i kinda feel confident about my looks. i loved to stare myself in the mirror lol, hope you wont find it insane Tongue

so i would say my day would be a bad one but because of the confidence programming of ASC sub it was bearable. lol
Not at all insane, since I'm using AM5/6 I stare myself more and more because it's enjoyable. Just by looking myself in the mirror my mood go way higher :angel:

edit: I don't understand your profile. You have been on this forum since 2012 and you never tried any subliminal before ASC. Why have you waited so long?
@Maniac360 : I made my account before two years but got busy in studies.. I wasn't working on myself at that time though was just using creative visualization to get better grades.

Now days I have time to improve myself so have started by the ASC sub. ..
Day-8 : 26/5/2014

Listened Asc sub for 8 hours as usual while sleeping.

Guys it was a fantastic day.. And yes ASC has contributed a lot..

We went for tracking.. I usually avoid going outdoor with cousins but I went for the first time.. My cousins are damn rich and alphas and I wasn't able to mix up as I get nervous.

But today my confident was charming. Loved my own behavior lol. We were swimming for 4 hours though we were only had permission for 1 hour .. I was like a leader .. And was freely able to do or say what I like..

I usually give simple boring poss in front of camera but today I was experimenting and got some cool shots .. It increased my confident about my pics as my face is photogenic but I never believed it..

Conclusion is I was confident.. And loved it.. See ya Smile
Day-9 : 27/5/2014

listened to ASC sub for 8 hours last night through headphones as usual.

it was a tragic day.
An old man in our neighborhood died.
we had good relations.

usually if i got to go on a funeral i tend to feel uncomfortable because i couldnt express myself emotionally well and was feeling insecure in public.

though today i went to my neighbors house and i helped his only son to mange things and was acting as a family member and wasnt insecure at all in public.

i always had a helping nature but my insecurities wouldnt let me to help others as i desire, through ASC sub i think i am now able to act kindly and spread love.

nothing more to say. the old man was treating me like his son, still in grief..
good night
Pages: 1 2