Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract your perfect.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a matter of interest, how long does the perfect 'whatever' lover stay around once you have got them from playing the relevant subliminal? Do they stay as long as you keep playing the sub or can you put that sub aside and start another?
Based on the scripting it seems to focus on manifesting the relationship. To me once that happens it seens like the subliminal has done its job. I am pretty sure it would be safe to move on to another subliminal because there is nothing in the script about keeping the relationship only making it happen.
Attraction is not a choice...once a woman is into you, she's into you. Unless you act really needy, she will stay with you as long as you don't break up with her.
(05-16-2014, 12:36 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]As a matter of interest, how long does the perfect 'whatever' lover stay around once you have got them from playing the relevant subliminal? Do they stay as long as you keep playing the sub or can you put that sub aside and start another?

I've stopped using the manifestation sub after it worked almost a year ago. And I've been with her ever since. Shannon has admit that the perfect lover he manifested is still up until now his perfect lover wether she is in his life or not. I used it up until we had sex for the first time then switched.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks for the replies. Following on from that then, would there be any issues if you had your perfect ??? then you began, say, attract your perfect 'someone else', i.e two girlfriends/lovers?.
It probably will depend on the people involved. They may not like the idea of more than one person. You could potentially attract the second and lose the first if they feel you are cheating etc. Or the second may not want you after finding out you are taken.
(05-17-2014, 09:35 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies. Following on from that then, would there be any issues if you had your perfect ??? then you began, say, attract your perfect 'someone else', i.e two girlfriends/lovers?.

If you manifest your perfect blond lover and then do the perfect brunette lover you should manifest two lovers. If both stay in your life is an another question. If your personality change you should manifest someone new even when you do the same program. At least if the change is significant enough and your current perfect lover isn't perfect anymore for you. That's how I understand these programs.
(05-17-2014, 04:08 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2014, 09:35 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the replies. Following on from that then, would there be any issues if you had your perfect ??? then you began, say, attract your perfect 'someone else', i.e two girlfriends/lovers?.

If you manifest your perfect blond lover and then do the perfect brunette lover you should manifest two lovers. If both stay in your life is an another question. If your personality change you should manifest someone new even when you do the same program. At least if the change is significant enough and your current perfect lover isn't perfect anymore for you. That's how I understand these programs.

Thanks Sebastian, that makes sense.
If one of Shannon's programs works on your subconscious mind - then his other programs will also, coz it shows your mind is receptive to his techology, and is not putting up insurmountable resistance.

If you manifest a blonde and a brunette and manage to keep them both, then please write a story about it for us all to read. That kind of juggle would bring the best out in you for sure.
(05-18-2014, 02:59 AM)Joronda Wrote: [ -> ]

If you manifest a blonde and a brunette and manage to keep them both, then please write a story about it for us all to read. That kind of juggle would bring the best out in you for sure.

If you are referring to me, I don't have any plans to do two different perfect lover programs in the next future. But if I do I will tell you Big Grin
I hope you all attract whatever types of lovers you want to attract.
But I want to say (as a woman) it's NOT just being needy that can drive a woman away!
If you don't treat us good (and I don't mean kissing our butts, but I mean if you don't treat us with respect & you're a jerk to us) then that can make us leave too!

But I'm sure yes when you've attracted them through the sub, as long as you're not crappy to them & you're basically decent, they'll stick around.

Jerk can even mean constantly cancelling dates it can be lots of things but I don't think any of the guys (or gals) here are jerks anyway, you all seem pretty cool.

Ah and yes some women are cool with open relationships, both you and them being able to see other people & what not, you can manifest the blonde, brunette too, whatever you want, intend it :-)
I just started AYP Friend w/ Benefits. A perfect FWB would allow for multiple other FWBs, thats kind of the point. If she didn't like it, she wouldn't be perfect. So I'll run it and once I have one, I'll keep running it to increase my network.
@ShanghaiKiwi

Join the party dude!

I’m currently doing AYP Friend-With-Benefits. I started mid-January 2018. On day 167 at the moment.