Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to these subliminals.
Day 1 - 19-Apr-14
I listened to the Ocean Surf track for a few hours on my speakers. After about an hour I felt tingly in my upper body and a slight pressure in my head. My mood went through the roof, and I was euphoric throughout most of the night.

Day 2
I listened for around 5 hours. I quickly developed a dull headache that was mostly located in the back of my head, and after I turned the track off It took about an hour to recede enough to ignore it. To tell you the truth, the dull ache is still there, though somewhat less noticeable. My eyes also feel irritated, but it might be all the computer work I've been doing all day. I have also felt trouble concentrating on what I was doing while listening to the track. I tend to get headaches anyway, so it might be my own propensity that aided the duration of it.

Day 3
Listening to it for the first few hours and there's a noticeable pressure in the back of my head. It wants to turn into a headache, but it's not quite there. Once again I'm trying to do some work on my computer and I'm having a difficult time focusing and concentrating on what I'm supposed to do.
The past two nights I've had some dreams. One with a chick I wanted to date but she was, and still is, celibate. Another dream was at my job where I was taking a major role in the activities.
I listened to it throughout the afternoon for about six hours, and at night after work I was feeling very energized and a bit giddy when I'm usually exhausted at that time.

Day 4, 22-Apr
I listened to Ocean Surf while I slept. It wasn't easy falling asleep with the noise, since I don't have 20kHz speakers in stereo, but I will soon. I woke up a few times throughout the night, but nothing too drastic. I did have to lower the volume after waking up to go to the bathroom. The sleep was deep and when my alarm woke me up I almost didn't want to get out of bed. Once I did, it was all good, no sleepiness. I did have a dream or two, but I can't recall what they were.
No headaches, just a slight dull pressure in the back of my head that comes on very soon after putting the track on.

25-Apr
I've had no more headaches from listening to it, though an almost unnoticeable pressure comes to the sides of the back of my head while hearing it. I can concentrate better when I'm listening, now, although I'm mostly listening to it while I sleep (ocean surf, until I get my 20kHz speakers to use the ultrasonic track). It isn't difficult to fall asleep with the track anymore. I've had some strange yet interesting dreams, most of them bordering on nightmarish, but not quite there. Perhaps it's my fears and insecurities being revealed. As far as changes go, my mood is brightened when I listen to the track, but it's too early to see any noticeable changes in my confidence.
So for the past few weeks I've been busy with finishing my thesis for my university. I've finished it and can now focus more on personal development. What I've been doing for the past two weeks is I've used my 20kHz speakers to listen to the ultrasonic audio while I sleep.

The problem is that during that time I felt no changes. The first few days did have an effect and had me in great spirits, but then it stopped. I read the FAQs and realized that I should have the speakers on my pillow, on both sides of my head while I slept. Well, I'd been placing the speakers on one side of my bed, not that close to my ears. So I decided to give it another try, this time more focused.

Last night I listened to it in trickling stream, this time with headphones, (which I never used for subs) and I felt that pressure in my head that I had felt throughout the first few days of using the program. It also had me feeling energetic and happy. When I went to sleep I placed the speakers on both sides of my head, although not next to my ears, but close to the top of my head. I had a long dream with people I know, though I can't remember much of it.

I'll be listening to it through headphones during the day and as it should be during the night. I have seen some effects such as the ones described above. Yet the profound confidence that I'm striving for isn't there. I'm going to continue with the program, and I'm wondering if repeating the script from ASC 5 on a daily basis will help. Can anybody tell me if it does?
I don't think it will change something unless you do it a lot, but from my point of view it's a waste of time when you already have subliminal. Don't bother yourself with that.
Considering the total absence of any effect over the past few weeks, I came to the conclusion that I was doing it wrong, and have taken to listening to it during the daytime, as well.

Yesterday my spirits were through the roof; I felt I could conquer the world and that everything in life was a big fun game to play in.

Last night I played the ultrasonic in my speakers that go up to 20kHz, and all morning I listened to the trickling stream with ear buds. I got dizzy for a while, but 15 minutes after turning it off it receded.

My head feels cloudy, though, and I'm not feeling any of the euphoria I was feeling yesterday.

Wait a minute...I'm starting to feel it again. It's like a head-buzzed high. It's pretty cool, actually. I hope that these effects last for a long time.