Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ricardo's Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok as you know I am currently using other subliminals before I can try Indigo Mind ones. However I did download the digital morphine brainwave entrainment track which I tested today. I have tried brainwave entrainments in the past and no matter which level of 'brainwave' I use (alpha, beta, theta delta whatever..) they all seem to act in the same way making me fall asleep and missing the benefits and then I'm groggy and headachy for about 90 mins afterward.
The morphine track seemed slightly different in that it didn't make me fall asleep but kept me sort of borderline where I could contol my thoughts and eventually a dream scenario would happen. Unfortunately they weren't controllable or lucid (which is my current aim with subs). Strangely I would be jolted to a more conscious awareness after a while and I would start gathering my thoughts and adjusting myself to this..again a borderline sleep/awake but generally more awake. I totally lost track of time and when I started wondering how long i had been going with this (I was afraid, as I had it on loop, it was auto repeating and I would be lying here forever!). When I checked there was only two or three minutes left to go so i switched it off and lay there intensely groggy and fighting not to go to sleep. After about an hour I was fine. I will try it again sometime this week.