Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 in single stages?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if we could get AM6 in single stages in stead of the 2 stages for $200. This would be a much better pricing option I believe.
I read somewhere, that they didn't make good experience with offering multi-stage-products in single stages. So the made 2-stage bundles as alternative.
(05-12-2014, 05:09 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere, that they didn't make good experience with offering multi-stage-products in single stages. So the made 2-stage bundles as alternative.

Could you elaborate on that? I don't understand how single stages wouldn't make a good experience.
(05-12-2014, 12:28 PM)Artemis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2014, 05:09 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I read somewhere, that they didn't make good experience with offering multi-stage-products in single stages. So the made 2-stage bundles as alternative.

Could you elaborate on that? I don't understand how single stages wouldn't make a good experience.

I can't tell details, but look here. In this thread Shannon made the statement.
It was because a lot of people was giving up and they didn't buy the other stage so it was easier for them to give up. I think it was the reason.