Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM, WM, and SM Sequence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings-

Are there significant benefits to running AM V6, WM V2, and SM V3 in sequence, or would going directly from AM V6 to SM V3 be the most effective path to dating and sexual mastery?

I'm asking because I'm trying to determine if using WM V2 between AM and SM would be a worthwhile investment of time and cash.

Thanks for you input.

Nationwide
(05-09-2014, 10:25 AM)Nationwide Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings-

Are there significant benefits to running AM V6, WM V2, and SM V3 in sequence, or would going directly from AM V6 to SM V3 be the most effective path to dating and sexual mastery?

I'm asking because I'm trying to determine if using WM V2 between AM and SM would be a worthwhile investment of time and cash.

Thanks for you input.

Nationwide

that depends on goal if your goal is to be dominant and strong, matured
man then two run of AM6 can help you immensely.
Then if you want to be flirtatious, social playboy you can go for WM2
and if you want only sex under your belt then SM3.
Another fact is great to consider whether you want a relationship in the end of Alpha male. SM3 is not tuned with relationship rather more cocky stuff. WM2 can give you more romantic, social lovable status. To discover more, better, if you read few of the journals and speially Shannon's comments regarding the process. Gradually, make your intention clear and make a flowchart of your success. Trust on process , play and forget and overlook the things happening around you. Try to see how it matches with your inner wish. Share with us and inspire us in this great journey. From your experience, you can give us some good tips too Nationwide. Best of luck Rolleyes
This helps jonathan4all. Yes, I've read some of the journals and they, along with Shannon's comments are extremely helpful.

My purpose for asking this question is this: I tend to be the kind of man that WM characteristics would apply to when I'm in relationships (usually short to medium term), but when I am not involved I would be a SM man. I don't see myself actively seeking an LTR, but I don't want to shut the door on the possibility if a woman that met all my requirements happened along. That's why I wonder if using both WM and SM in sequence would be suitable.

Regardless of the path I take, I will use AM at least twice. This sub is a monster, and I think multiple experiences with it could only result in positive outcomes.

All that being said, I believe I will use both WM and SM. That should produce some fireworks.

I will certainly keep everyone here advised on my progress. In my opinion, this forum is an integral part of the transformation process. If you don't take advantage of the resources found here, you are only cheating yourself.

Thanks again for your input, jonathan4all.

Nationwide
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-s...and-WM-2-0

Shannon's two first posts relate to what you're thinking.
(05-09-2014, 03:47 PM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-s...and-WM-2-0

Shannon's two first posts relate to what you're thinking.

Thanks LionKing. That thread is very helpful. I think in light of that information I'll get AM done then do WM. Afterwords I'll consider SM, but after a rest period and another trip through AM...maybe WM too.

Nationwide
Don't forget that there is a refresher stage with AM - you shouldn't need a second run through if the first one sticks...!