Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Biabtws 3g with US 4g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people,

So I ran Biatbws 3g with US 4g for a few months last year and wanted to share some results.

Biabtws: listened an avg of 6-8 hrs mostly headphones for 3 months.
-I tended to buy and wear trendy/sexy clothes
-got checked out by cute girls towards the 3rd month
-I was going to the gym religiously like it was my mission
-I felt attractive and sexy towards the end of the run

In all my classes I felt like girls were attracted to me. In the beginning it was the not so hot girls giving iois but towards the 3rd month those girls avoided eye contact with me and the hotties started talking to me more. In one class in particular there were two 9/10's, one blonde model face soft petite body who sat behind me and one tan brunette pretty face with a fitness model body who sat in front of me. halfway through the semester they would ask me questions about tests, homework, and graduation. towards the end of the 3rd month I started getting iois from both. I knew they wanted me and flirted with both but got nowhere further than that.
I started flip flopping between the two, big mistake, which led to a lack of confidence. I stopped listening to both subs and switched to ASC, but not soon enough. They lost interest (My game needs upping)and I learned I needed to commit to one. so if you listen to this my advice is if you notice iois...ACT! I'm learning from my mistakes and hope you do too. the sub is great, just be proactive and you should be having sex (given you push and not shove).

Ultra Success: I listened avg 6-8 hrs two months.

-I dressed better
-I hit the gym religiously
-I was more determined and responsible
-I accomplished everything I set my mind to (school work wise)

last year I listened to US 4g a total of 4 months and last semester was the best semester I had in my entire college career grade wise. It was the first time I made the dean's list ever ( I had a 2.6 gpa in high school). I lost 20 lbs from the consistent gym routine. The best part was that no matter how hard the situation got I pushed through and succeeded in the task. This sub is awesome and just helped me accomplish any task or goal I had on my plate.

If you have any questions I will answer to the best of my ability.
thanks shannon!
Thank you for your feedbacks Smile

Some questions:
The eye contacts, iois came only from your school environment? Did you get out in the evenings? BIABTWS "pushed" you to be more social active?
I think if anyone can get hold of ASC 4g, combining it with BIATBW would be a good idea. But again, isn't the goal of BIATBW to get women chase you? And also, if you see IOIs you tend to act on it immediately (as per the script) so I think that's taken care of unless you're a complete introvert. In that case, running AM6 would be a good idea. That said, I'm waiting to see what BIATBW does for me. Wish me luck, fellas!
Oh, my bad. The 3g version of BIATBW doesn't have manifestation into it. kyng, you could give it a shot again by using BIATBW 4g and ASC 4g(get it from some old users) and see how it goes.
(04-29-2014, 06:05 AM)zen Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your feedbacks Smile

Some questions:
The eye contacts, iois came only from your school environment? Did you get out in the evenings? BIABTWS "pushed" you to be more social active?

I got checked out everywhere, at the mall, in the city, and iois were usually if I was around the girls for more than 10-15 mins. I remember being pointed at by a hostess and waitress once. another time a girl at marshal's kinda followed me around so I finally opened her but failed to escalate cuz she was with her family and didn't feel appropriate.
I went out at night every now and then and noticed the iois I recieved were from cute girls.
biabtws pushing me...not sure cuz I like going out and socializing.
I'm not a gamer with notches on my belt but I am confident and have had pretty girlfriends in the past. the sub got me noticed more but it doesn't have manifesting properties, plus I used it in combo, had I listened to it longer, I'm sure things would have been a different story.
(04-29-2014, 06:13 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, my bad. The 3g version of BIATBW doesn't have manifestation into it. kyng, you could give it a shot again by using BIATBW 4g and ASC 4g(get it from some old users) and see how it goes.

Thanks, I listened to ASC 5g for 60 days which helped, but my current focus is graduating university and then building my finances. When those are solid I will buy Attract your perfect romantic lover. I'm not looking to be a player, I'm more of a ltr kinda guy now. Although I did get better service and a few freebies while listening to biabtws.