Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Some Questions Regarding BIATBW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
I have a few questions regarding BIATBW. Hopefully Shannon or people who know more about this sub can answer it :

* I don't have many resources/places where I can meet new women. So, will BIATBW help me manifest the required resources or places to meet beautiful woman or is it a problem I'll have to solve consciously?

* Please note that the standard go to clubs advice doesn't work in my case as I live in small town where a lot of ppl know me. Though I might join a few classes here and there and meet women that way. But that won't happen while using this sub due to my busy schedule

* Do I have to do anything actively ( like go out more/approach women) for this to work? Or will beautiful women come into my life automatically( that is will i automatically get new insights/synchronicities that'd manifest women?) ?

* How long will this take to show results? I plan to use it for 4 months along with ultra success 3g

* Anyone who has used BIATBW in the past, what was the best gain you had after using this sub?
Hi,

I'm relatively new to this, but here is what I've gathered from what I've read (and from my own experiences the past 5 weeks or so).

As I understand it, the subliminal programming (reprogramming, really) should steer you to finding opportunities that you don't presently see. Flying by "autopilot" is, maybe, a good analogy. The idea here is that one of the factors in achieving your goal is that opportunities exist of which you're not consciously aware, effectively, that you're self-censoring. Some of the accounts read like opportunities drop out of the sky -- that could be the case. However, I'm apt to think that it's more like fine-tuning one's own radar. As opportunities begin to present, there is a reinforcement loop where an improved sense of self inspires one to seek still more experiences -- an upward spiral, if you will.

I live outside of a pretty large metro area, but it's slim pickens where I am. Also, I was also laid off back in March, and that --uh-- poses certain challenges. I started doing AYPSL April 3 (at night) and then started AOS 3-4 hours a day (figured what the hell, not like I don't have the time). Bottom line, without changing anything, by the last week in April, just being out and about doing errands or whatever, I felt like women were being way friendlier towards me (including women I've seen around at the gym, etc for years). From 2013 until recently, things have been rough all around -- I didn't know quite what to make of it honestly. I knew that despite everything I was feeling more relaxed, and more optimistic generally. Still, it took getting asked out 3 times in just over a week, totally random, before I had to concede that there was something very real going on. (Oh, the last chick I asked out back in December could have been Betty White's body double turned me down -- yes, alcohol was involved.)

I expect that you'll start noticing changes in women you encounter through the course of your normal activities, and then might see these "coincidences" increase. I would suggest getting as much time outside and in public as possible, keep your eyes open and register your own reactions -- I can't believe I'm writing this, but it's like you develop a "masculine intuition." Wink

Good luck, all in all. I hope this is on point.

All the best,
Tim
I don't know if you are doing that Tim but you should not use any manifestation subliminal like AYPSL with anything else.
Thanks for the input Tim. I'd definitely wait 3-4 months before making any judgements about BIATBW. But it would be great if the program sort of pushes you to seek out places where there are beautiful women and then let them approach you. This active + Passive combo would be a good addition in 5G/OE version of BIATBW
I would like to see a combo with AOS and BIATBW together in 5G. That would be a killer. I think that the aos would show up fast and then BIATBW wold kick in later.
BIATBW already has some aura programming in it. What's needed is something that manifests situations wherein the listener gets to meet a lot of beautiful girls.